The 2 week results!

Options
18penguin
18penguin Posts: 8 Member
Hi guys!
So last time I posted on here I got some amazing advise and feedback.

I've been hitting the gym every other day for 2 weeks now, and the results are in.

I'm really new at all this, and I'm learning loads about my body!

I'd love to know what you interpret from the results, any adisve you could give or which direction I should be heading?

Are these results what you would expect after two weeks?

Thanks so much guys!!

3e9y1ekbeymt.jpg
n2gpb661vdqi.jpg
6a3g17rxsec9.jpg
vcrvynn066p0.jpg
obdi1q82uu64.jpg
5f90h5jlkq80.jpg
e4bjduaj6iba.jpg
i6q3kiw3508s.jpg
8fww58trl4my.jpg

Replies

• Pool_Boy
    Pool_Boy Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    @18penguin looks like you are on the right track! You can add me if you want :)
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,827 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Wow! Lots of statistics!

Be-aware that testing conditions and normal variability/uncertainty means that a lot of these results are within the "error cloud". So you can't really come to a conclusion based on just a few measurements and a short time period. In fact, for a pre-menopausal female, because of hormonal cycles, it takes 4-6 weeks till a clear picture of one's weight trend emerges.

While starting to exercise, especially using a structured strength building program, is always a great idea and will make most of feel much better, based on your BMI numbers you have some leeway in terms of losing weight before any muscle mass reduction becomes a concern as your relative strength will keep increasing for quite a while as you lose weight due to shifting power to mass ratios.

As such I would pay just as much attention to my energy balance (Calories In vs Calories Out) and would, perhaps, start using a weight trend app or web site to evaluate my weight trend over time.

If you manage to implement a 500 to 750 Cal deficit on a consistent basis, this will be reflected into a continuing downward trend, hopefully matching and even out-doing your recent success!

Woohoo! :smile:
  • 18penguin
    18penguin Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    Wow! Lots of statistics!

Be-aware that testing conditions and normal variability/uncertainty means that a lot of these results are within the "error cloud". So you can't really come to a conclusion based on just a few measurements and a short time period. In fact, for a pre-menopausal female, because of hormonal cycles, it takes 4-6 weeks till a clear picture of one's weight trend emerges.

While starting to exercise, especially using a structured strength building program, is always a great idea and will make most of feel much better, based on your BMI numbers you have some leeway in terms of losing weight before any muscle mass reduction becomes a concern as your relative strength will keep increasing for quite a while as you lose weight due to shifting power to mass ratios.

As such I would pay just as much attention to my energy balance (Calories In vs Calories Out) and would, perhaps, start using a weight trend app or web site to evaluate my weight trend over time.

If you manage to implement a 500 to 750 Cal deficit on a consistent basis, this will be reflected into a continuing downward trend, hopefully matching and even out-doing your recent success!

Woohoo! :smile:

Thank you so much for your advise!!!! I have a quite good deficit as my resting calories are 2299 and I comsume less than 1800 on an avarage day ... not taking into account days at the gym when I burn more.