New here

Options
I've been using for app for years. But never really stuck with it. So this time I'm coming to the forum to hopefully help me through the tough times and to help others when I'm on a high.

Replies

• smoofinator
    smoofinator Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    The forums are great! I've used MFP on and off for eight years and never was able to stick to using it long term (and, thus, wasn't able to keep the weight off). I started engaging in the forums in the last 3-4 months and they have seriously made all the difference for me. There are so many knowledgeable and supportive people here! Lots of excellent resources and success stories. I've learned so much and I've been able to approach my weight loss in a much healthier and educated way.
  • CazzieH123
    CazzieH123 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    The forums are great! I've used MFP on and off for eight years and never was able to stick to using it long term (and, thus, wasn't able to keep the weight off). I started engaging in the forums in the last 3-4 months and they have seriously made all the difference for me. There are so many knowledgeable and supportive people here! Lots of excellent resources and success stories. I've learned so much and I've been able to approach my weight loss in a much healthier and educated way.

Thank you so much. I didnt even think about the forums to be honest, it's an app, you half heartily do it until you crave bad food then the app becomes the enemy 🤣. This time I'm saying to myself, it's ok to go out on occasions with friends. Just try to plan accordingly. Watch this space 😁.
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    CazzieH123 wrote: »

Thank you so much. I didnt even think about the forums to be honest, it's an app, you half heartily do it until you crave bad food then the app becomes the enemy 🤣. This time I'm saying to myself, it's ok to go out on occasions with friends. Just try to plan accordingly. Watch this space 😁.

there are no bad foods. but glad you are realizing that and will make all foods you like fit in your new plan. I like to see the weight loss stage as practice for real life. real life is only a few more calories daily anyway ;)

Good luck!
  • CazzieH123
    Options
    Panini911 wrote: »
    CazzieH123 wrote: »

there are no bad foods. but glad you are realizing that and will make all foods you like fit in your new plan. I like to see the weight loss stage as practice for real life. real life is only a few more calories daily anyway ;)

Good luck!

Thanks. Your right no bad food! I think we are all struggling due to the abundance of food to be fair. I'm over 40 and I dont remember it being this bad. I never had sugary food and drinks like this anyway. Maybe once a week if my mum could afford it.
  • OtherBill23
    OtherBill23 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good to see your taking advantage of what is available to you here. Good luck to you and hope to hear more from you!
  • CazzieH123
    Options
    I'm now currently 4.5 stone down! Been using this app for years. But only this past year I've stuck with it. Lost 2 stone with it! And running with hiit added this past 4 weeks.
  • CazzieH123
    Options
    I'm now currently 4.5 stone down! Been using this app for years. But only this past year I've stuck with it. Lost 2 stone with it! And running with hiit added this past 4 weeks.