Friendssss?

Options
I’ve just come back after a long hiatus from logging and running and now have a 20 lb weight gain I’m trying to get rid of. Looking for some friends who are active loggers! For some reason, I’m not able to add people so hopefully someone can add me instead!

Replies

• IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I sent you a friend request and I'm going to attempt to show you how to add people. I think it is confusing how it is set up. Click their name. It brings you to this page where it says send message or ignore. Click their name again on that page. It takes you to another page with a friend icon, click that to add them.
  • northerngal8788
    northerngal8788 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! I accepted your friend request. I can get to the friend icon, but when I click it, nothing happens! Not sure what’s going on, but thanks for the help!
  • craigrm1985
    craigrm1985 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That’s what it does for me also, I haven’t figured it out... I have used this app on two different iPhones, and still have the same problem
  • northerngal8788
    northerngal8788 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    So weird, right? When I had the app before, I had no problems adding people!
  • Hood25
    Hood25 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. I figured out another way. Go to Friends, click Requests, click the plus symbol in the top right corner, click the last option saying “email or MyFitnessPal username “ and fill that out and click check mark in upper right corner.
    Sometimes the plus sign isn’t there so I have to go back to main page several times and reclick requests until I see it again. You also have to remember the person’s usname. So it’s a little tricky with a long username
  • BrittanyGQ
    BrittanyGQ Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    🙋🏻‍♀️ I’m in the same boat! Finally back at logging again consistently after a long break (though I’ve been sucking at staying at calorie goal)...looking for friends to add me as well since I can’t figure out how to add friends on my iPhone either. 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • dennis041975
    dennis041975 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am allways looking for new friends, to help each other out 🏋️‍♀️
  • NSthingoldline
    NSthingoldline Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    FR sent