Some insight for those who have self doubt.

Hi all

I read that this part of the forum is based upon motivation, and without knowing you face to face I would find it difficult to discuss a subject that would hit home to give you that motivational factor that you need to achieve your goals.

What I will say is this - speaking from experience on a drug related back ground , to which I cleaned my act up many years ago now, but by doing so I managed to gain massive weight as a side effect of giving up that life style, I lived in a spiral of self doubt, a voice within was always telling myself it wasn’t possible to Achieve my goals, that I wasn’t capable or it was not good enough, so what did I do to seek comfort if I didn’t have my old life style ? I indulged in food as a comfort because that was telling my brain/sub conscience that is where I felt comfortable - full - and happy. ( drug for a drug )

Ultimately, the end game, I managed to drop my weight from 19.8 stone to 11.9 within a 9 month period of changing my lifestyle and mind set.

I’m here to tell you that I have mental health problems, which requires me to achieve my set goals everyday to stay on top of achievements and PMA, and I want to help anyone out there, that wants to help them self.

I wish you all a positive and successful day, and if any one needs to talk, I’m just here !

Matt 🙂

Replies