Moms out there!

Mom of a toddler here. Looking for other moms so we can motivate one another. My feed is dead ๐Ÿ’€

Replies

• amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    I've got two under three. I am pretty active and have friends who are very active on the feed. Add me if you'd like.
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Please add me! I could use support of other moms, too
  • bear2303
    bear2303 Posts: 252 Member
    Me me!!! I've got a 4 year old and a 1 year old! i need more friends on here!
  • jennrags84
    jennrags84 Posts: 1 Member
    I am a mom of 3. Plz add me I also could use support of other moms.
  • HappyEC
    HappyEC Posts: 53 Member
    Please add me too, fellow mums! :)
  • Jenna__XoXo
    Jenna__XoXo Posts: 117 Member
    Please add me too!
  • KF500T
    KF500T Posts: 28 Member
    Please add me!
  • quebooboo
    quebooboo Posts: 13 Member
    36 yr old mother of 5 kids ages 15 yrs to 3 months. I'd love more mom friends.
  • mim619
    mim619 Posts: 33 Member
    I'm fairly active and have 4 kids 18,11,4 and 21 months. Would love more active moms on my feed!
  • ashleymarieroye
    ashleymarieroye Posts: 2 Member
    I am a mom to a 4 year old boy on the spectrum! I need accountability and friends โค๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’ช add me!
  • haliebroyles91
    haliebroyles91 Posts: 16 Member
    Have a 8year old, 9year old and a 5year old! ๐Ÿ‘‹currently on Day 115 of my diet. Lost a little over 40lbs. Always up for accountability buddies!
  • zahnbie
    zahnbie Posts: 3 Member
    I have a 3 year old and 3 month old. The weight is not coming off at all with my second so I'm back on mfp after a bit of a hiatus. Looking forward to getting healthy again with other moms!
  • Need some friendsssss.... first time mom to a very active 9 month old and 3 weeks into MFP journey... Iโ€™m here for the long haul and looking for other moms who want to keep each other motivated!
  • happysquidmuffin
    happysquidmuffin Posts: 651 Member
    I have a 22 month old and a new 2 month old. Breastfeeding, off work until the end of September. My diary is open & I log every day. Only about 9 to 10 lb to go until I hit pre-baby-weight, but Iโ€™ve been at a bit of a stall the last 2 weeks due to a few bad bingeing days, a decadent date night dinner, and a family picnic today. Iโ€™m a flexitarian (mostly vegetarian, some vegan meals, but I do eat meat sometimes).
    Feel free to add me!
  • xojenbrassardxo
    xojenbrassardxo Posts: 38 Member
    Hey ladies! Mom of a 4 year old boy here. Work full-time and not super active (but working on that). I log everything and my diary is open. Feel free to add! ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • SJC2019
    SJC2019 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi, I have a nearly 2 year old. Went back to work full time and only now, after a year of being back, am I in a good routine of work, gym, todder, life balance. It's definitely harder now to keep on track. But finally got the time to focus on losing weight.