Hi I'm new here

Options
Hi everyone I'm new here and hope to find some encouragement & Inspiration from others. I'm from a Very small town in Kentucky and have two daughters. I've lost 65lbs before but have never been able to keep it off. This time I want things to be different! I look forward to meeting new people who share my struggle to get fit and healthy. :bigsmile:

Replies

• vivie72
    vivie72 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    There are some wonderful people here! Add me if you want some support! You can do this!
  • Bluejay789
    Bluejay789 Posts: 176
    Options
    Hi Neighbor, I live in Tennessee and welcome! I have done every diet, exercise and lost weight only to put it back on. This is a great tool if you will just add your food. In fact before you eat, add your food so you do not go over your daily intake. I made that mistake in the beginning where I ate and then added the food. Ruined my whole day. But one great thing about this is that it works and you use your own food.

Welcome, feel free to friend me and I will be glad to help motivate you.. Claire
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm new here and hope to find some encouragement & Inspiration from others. I'm from a Very small town in Kentucky and have two daughters. I've lost 65lbs before but have never been able to keep it off. This time I want things to be different! I look forward to meeting new people who share my struggle to get fit and healthy. :bigsmile:
    Welcome to the site! :happy:
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I think you will find the support you need here!
  • karo224
    karo224 Posts: 292
    Options
    welcome to the best site ever....you will get lots of love and support from people who completely understand all you go thru on this long healthy journey! hope you find all you are looking for and please feel free to add me as a friend and we can do this together......have another 100-150 to lose and will not stop until i have reached this goal of mine!

kathy
    :smile:
  • astermarie
    astermarie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Welcome! !! :)
  • lots2luv2
    Options
    Wow I truly didn't expect so many warm welcomes! Thanks everyone. I can already tell everyone here will be very helpful. I appreciate it greatly!
  • tulipsrbetter
    Options
    Hello, welcome to MFP! We have about the same amount to lose, and it has been a struggle for me my whole life. I'm going to send you a friend request, I think we could really help motivate each other!