What’s for Lunch?

Options
I’m having a two veggie burgers, cherries, a mini bagel and pickle!
I think it’s a weird combo but 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also, Aldi veggies burgers 🤢
What are ya’ll having?

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Baked Cod with leftover stirfry veggies and steamed brocolli.
  • sportychic87
    sportychic87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    Baked Cod with leftover stirfry veggies and steamed brocolli.

That sounds amazing!
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Southwest Cream Cheese Chicken that I saw on YouTube. 10 oz diced chicken breasts in a skillet with some cayenne and cumin. Heat til mostly cooked, then add red bell pepper. Once that softens, add a half cup of thawed corn, a half cup of rinsed and drained black beans, 2 ounces of cream cheese, half cup of either sour cream or Greek yogurt (I used yogurt), and half a cup of light shredded Mexican cheese. Stir and allow cheeses to melt with your mixture. I rolled mine into a flatbread from Aldi and air-fryed for a couple of minutes until it was toasted. It was really good! Next time I'll add the green onions the recipe calls for to give it more oomph.
  • texasredreb
    texasredreb Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I had a large nectarine and a small apricot. 153 calories combined. Saving calories for pizza and wine tonight.
  • katiesmom_99
    katiesmom_99 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Two slices of extra lean deli turkey breast and a slice of muenster cheese rolled in a high fiber tortilla, and a Oikos Triple Zero orange cream FF yogurt.
  • lauragreenbaum
    lauragreenbaum Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Caesar salad with low cal dressing and chicken.
  • justanotherjenn
    justanotherjenn Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Healthy Choice brand sweet 'n sour chicken. Trying to get through the frozen food I have left before shopping.
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    Options
    I’m having a two veggie burgers, cherries, a mini bagel and pickle!
    I think it’s a weird combo but 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Also, Aldi veggies burgers 🤢
    What are ya’ll having?

Those cherries look delicious, and your dog is adorable!!!

I had a couple of marinated artichokes; a small amount of olive, pepper, and feta salad; and two small slices of sour dough bread. Shortly thereafter, I had a Yasso chocolate bar.
  • MyBoyG
    MyBoyG Posts: 104 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    One Flounder filet lightly fried in Pam Olive Oil with a 1/4 cup of Pesto Tortellini.