Hi there.

Options
What’s up guys and girls. From Lousiana. Kinda new to the app. Sooo I need to get my lifestyle on track. I’m 35 and overweight and need to just get my life together. I hope this app helps out because I dont want to die young. I hope that I can have some support on here to help me along with my goals. Hope everyone has a good day.

Replies

• ziese81gabe
    ziese81gabe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! Wishing you lots of luck on your journey for improved health! Just keep taking each step forward and shake off any bad days. I've had many, but as long as you keep going you'll reach your goal. God bless you!
  • roustabout04
    roustabout04 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much.
  • hunhun57
    hunhun57 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi I hope your doing great on your weight loss journey. This app is not all the best but it’s the people on here that give the support that are amazing! Great luck to you and just take one day at a time!!
  • OhSnap779
    OhSnap779 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Feel free to add me.
  • lesliemcmillian6
    lesliemcmillian6 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    The hardest part for me was starting. I didn't see results immediately so I got frustrated but I kept at it and now 3 months later my hard work has paid off. I've lost 30lbs. The food diary helps hold me accountable. When you see the calories you take in, you think twice about making good choices. Your going to slip up and eat something you shouldn't but just start again. If I can do this, ANYONE can!
  • Alia_R
    Alia_R Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    The hardest part for me was starting. I didn't see results immediately so I got frustrated but I kept at it and now 3 months later my hard work has paid off. I've lost 30lbs. The food diary helps hold me accountable. When you see the calories you take in, you think twice about making good choices. Your going to slip up and eat something you shouldn't but just start again. If I can do this, ANYONE can!

I 110% agree with this.

No one here is perfect. There’s going to be days where you’ll feel like you're on top of the world and days where you say f**k it, I quit. There are a lot of people here who are motivated. 🙂

Feel free to add me!