Beginners weight and strength training at home ?

Options
size102b
size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
edited July 2019 in Fitness and Exercise
Any good beginners DVDs etc strength training weights for home a so don’t Lille the gym ?
I do high impact Zumba classes so need to build some muscle

Thanks

Replies

• Teabythesea_
    Teabythesea_ Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Theres a few at home bodyweight/limited equipment workouts in the most helpful posts under which lifting program is right for you.
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Theres a few at home bodyweight/limited equipment workouts in the most helpful posts under which lifting program is right for you.

Great thanks
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I like a lot of videos from The Firm or Jillian Michaels that incorporate dumbbells.
  • travelworkout212
    travelworkout212 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    When I first started working out I went on YouTube for different workouts.
  • rachaelbarker146
    rachaelbarker146 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have just signed up to LMOD (Les Mills On Demand) and am totally hooked. Seriously, so much to choose from and such an amazing supportive group on FB.
  • subliminalsoul
    subliminalsoul Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Look up Fitness Blender on YouTube. They have so many different workouts including cardio and strength training. Lots are for beginners and they have more advanced workouts as well as you progress. They are easy to follow along with and very encouraging...I love them!
  • VeggieGirlforLife
    VeggieGirlforLife Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I use HASfit on YouTube and run it thru my TV. They have several beginner weight training videos and help you decide what to do next as you build up strength.

Also recommend Jillian Michaels Beginner Shred DVD. 3 levels and she builds you up over 3 weeks. It's effective.