PCOS fighter needs support buddies!

Options
Hey! I’ve been on and off for a while now but finally got determined enough to keep trying. Just looking for support buddies to help cheer me on and vice versa 🙂 my journey is a bit of a difficult one as I have PCOS, which makes it very challenging but it’s definitely doable. It would be nice to have some fellow PCOS support but also happy to have general support as well! Feel free to add me or I can add you, either way 🙂

Replies

• goatelope
    goatelope Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS, too, but wasn’t aware it can make it harder to lose weight? Feel free to add me - I need as much support as I can get!
  • KaciWood19
    KaciWood19 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Tired to add you but the app is acting up! Feel free to add me!
  • cmsavells
    cmsavells Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have PCOS and hypothyroidism. I know it’s hard, but I’ve always done better if I stay away from anything with added sugar. I also have to do at least 45 minutes of cardio daily to see results
  • Jinxy2010
    Jinxy2010 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Also have PCOS as well as hypothyroidism and didn't realize it for years and finally went to a doctor who told me I had them. Never realized all these years why it was so hard for me to lose weight just on my own. Good luck and I'll also try to add you!