July challenge

2»

Replies

• Mom4Kids1706
    Mom4Kids1706 Posts: 7 Member
    I would love to join. I have been doing a clean eating challenge for the last month, but it ends tomorrow and still want to stay on track!
  • haydennorris04
    haydennorris04 Posts: 28 Member
    I'm just seeing this now but I'm in.
  • deshawnlove
    deshawnlove Posts: 18 Member
    I’m in.. #ready

• samanthajstanton73
    samanthajstanton73 Posts: 14 Member
    Welcome on board, so proud of myself 7 days done no crisps, chocolate or cake and resisted to weigh myself. Feeling better about myself hope you are all too.
  • samanthajstanton73
    Day 8 a little off plan as went out to the theatre after work so had a full English for lunch and a sandwich for tea from cafe Nero. I did log everything and did manage 10755 steps.

I really have the urge to weigh myself but I really wont until the end of the month, I really hope there is going to be a loss....
  • samanthajstanton73
    Day 9 and 10 had a bit of a couple of bad days not felt on it and a bit off in myself might be my antibiotics. Still tried and logged everything. How are we doing, has anybody given in or weighed themselves yet?
  • samanthajstanton73
    Day 12

Not done to bad, still not weighed myself. I really hope that I gave lost some weight by the end of the week. Still no cake, chocolate or crisps.
  • samanthajstanton73
    All quiet on here, how are we all doing?
  • samanthajstanton73
    Very pleased today after 3 weeks of not weighing I decided to weigh as away next weekend. Lost 5 lbs in 3 weeks.