Hello! New here and really excited!

Options
Hello All!!!!

I'm new to MFP and I have heard nothing but positive things. This morning I woke up, looked in the mirror and cried! I am not happy with what I saw and I decided that instead of crying all the time I need to make a change. March 2010 I weighed 200 pounds. Today I weigh 240 and I am only 5'2"! I have to get thi weight off of me. I ordered the Zumba body transformation set an I really like it. It's fun, makes me sweat and I don't feel like I'm exercising. I did it for one week straight abd I have not done it in the past week. So now I am striving for at least 6 times per week. I really hope I start seeing results because I get frustrated and give up. I am going to order me a new scale because the one I have absolutely sucks and doesn't give an accurate reading. I've done my research and I've found the one that has the beat reviews. well....let the journey begin! :)

Replies

• Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to this wonderful site.
    MFP has helped me A LOT and it is fun.
    I am on MFP more than FB. Lol.

Good luck on your journey! Add if you'd like~ :flowerforyou:
  • NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    welcome!

sounds like you are on the right track.

mfp is a great site and has been very helpful to me on my journey.

You can friend / add me if you like...

:smile:
  • tnc9424
    tnc9424 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!! I love this site. It has really helped me to see and understand how I was eating and make better choices. I hate exercising but I have been doing Tae Bo and some jogging and feel so much better!! :)
  • kaffmc
    kaffmc Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi Hun welcome to MFP, i have found this a fab app and have lost 13lb to date, if you need support on your journey feel free to add me ok x x
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I haven't done the Zumba body transformation set, but I have it for the Wii, and I love it!! I sent you a friend request. And I hear you on the scale...I really want a scale! All I have is my Wii Fit, which isn't always accurate, since half of the time, the balance board doesn't work at all. :tongue:
  • jazzkat68
    jazzkat68 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! You can do this...just take one day at a time! Feel free to add me as a friend as well.
  • lydia2012change
    Options
    Thanks Everyone! Just reading everyones success stories has inspired me. To see all the weight you guys have lost will definitely help me stay motivated. Gaining this weight has totally took a hit on my self esteem. And for a newlywed, that is not good! I'm staying positive and now that I have joined MFP I know this time my weight loss journey will be less stressful and frustrating!