111 pounds gone, and it feels FANTASTIC!

Options
jim_pipkin
jim_pipkin Posts: 82 Member
vpbffhoh7xns.jpg

On the left is me at 425 pounds last year. On the right is me onstage at Tucson Folk Festival last April.

November 4 2018 was my first day on MyFitnessPal, since then I have shed 111 pounds and completely changed my lifestyle. No more snacking, MUCH more exercise.

I have 65 pounds left to burn off by April of 2020...and may have that done before Thanksgiving. It is a completely different life for me now. So much more energy and so many more cool things to do that do NOT involve sitting on a couch watching other people have fun on TV!

Replies

• kapurcel
    kapurcel Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Well done! What an inspiration you are!
  • foreverslim1111
    foreverslim1111 Posts: 2,609 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You're really an inspiration! Please share you personal methods - eating and exercise programs. there are many people here that struggle to lose weight that might benefit from your success.
  • kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look great, too!
  • blueizlady
    blueizlady Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to help me see I can do it! I will love a more active life!
  • martyirish1982
    martyirish1982 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So very cool, Be proud
  • justanotherjenn
    justanotherjenn Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • buniphuphu
    buniphuphu Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your hard work is sure paying off!
  • sarabellem0
    sarabellem0 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! KEEP IT UP! :)
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. A whole new life
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!