KETO support and accountability

Options
Hey there! I just started KETO about 5 days ago, I’m assuming dirty keto because I’ve been having kind of a hard time understanding what I should be looking out for. I’m hoping some of you on here had some success with KETO and we can share recipes, meal plans, daily macros and give each other feedback :)

Replies

• prowell57
    prowell57 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    kr00k3dd wrote: »
    Hey there! I just started KETO about 5 days ago, I’m assuming dirty keto because I’ve been having kind of a hard time understanding what I should be looking out for. I’m hoping some of you on here had some success with KETO and we can share recipes, meal plans, daily macros and give each other feedback :)

I've been on keto for 3 weeks. There's good advice and recipes on dietdoctor.com There's a keto calculator where you put in your info...age, height, weight, activity level etc. it tells you how many calories and macros (fat, protein and carbs) you should have a day. I save all the keto recipes I find on my Pinterest page so I always have them handy. I understood keto better after reading up on it on diet doctor ;) I just weighed in at the end of my 2nd week on keto and I've lost 6 pounds.
  • princessbrandysunshine
    Options
    Just started back on Keto last week (07/08) . SW: 236 CW: 231 Goal: 165 - looking for motivation and accountability.
  • KristaMac88
    KristaMac88 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I had great success when i was head strong and did keto for a month straight with no cheats. Now im so addicted to sugar again i cant go a day without sneaking out of the office mid afternoon and getting a chocolate bar. :(
  • Dispatch101
    Dispatch101 Posts: 11 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I have been doing dirty keto for a few months and I’m down almost 30 pounds. I’m looking for friends to help keep me motivated an I can do the same for you. If your interested give me a shout. We are all in this together.
  • FlabULessFoodie
    FlabULessFoodie Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm in Dispatch 101
  • char316
    char316 Posts: 72 Member
    Options

Hi kr00k3dd, I have been on and off Keto for over a year. Lost 40 lbs, but now gained back 10 lbs. Trying to get back on track so I am looking for someone to help me stay accountable. Please add me as a friend. I look forward to working with you.

Char
  • char316
    char316 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I know the problem with sugar addiction. I'm not sure I felt it was real before now. Been doing Keto or trying, and if I have anything I find I want it again. Looking for support. If you also need support and accountability, please add me as a friend.

Char
  • mjt1970
    mjt1970 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    384 days keto💪! This is the best decision I've ever done! Down from a size 22 pants to a size 4🤗

No going back! Keto on!

What percentage of carbs do you strive for?
  • Losingweightforgood2019
    Options
    mjt1970 wrote: »
    384 days keto💪! This is the best decision I've ever done! Down from a size 22 pants to a size 4🤗

No going back! Keto on!

20 or less😉

• aspalata
    aspalata Posts: 2 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    hi peeps...

on strict keto since april (5%/ 25g carbs or less), dirty low carb before.
    love the changes i see - physically & mentally.

tracking & working out (& tracking it all) very regularly and trying to stay active in every way possible...

if there is any way i can assist, let me know.

i like & can recommend dr. berg on youtube... his body-typology was an eye-opener and his tips on "how to keto" are really good!

wish you all a great day & stay hydrated B)
  • Chesi608
    Chesi608 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me.
    I have been doing Keto since March. Have lost 30 lbs so far. My next goal is to start exercising.

I would love to support you!
  • KrisChampagne
    KrisChampagne Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Keto here - My Dr put me on in feb and I felt amazing. Lost some weight, gained some energy it was awesome. Last few months I've fallen off the wagon, just laziness with some travel. Today I am back at it, back at day 1. Add me if you want!
  • christyperel
    christyperel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Been on keto 3 weeks. How do I make sure I get enough fiber and vitamins?
  • Dispatch101
    Options
    I take fiber and vitamin pills
  • Dispatch101
    Options
    Been doing dirty keto for awile. Lost about 30 pounds. Would love to be friends if if you want to add me. Jana
  • shynn3
    shynn3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Started Keto July 29th. I am already down 3.2 pounds and it’s only my 2nd day. I drink a lot of water as well. As soon as water is empty I fill it up right away. Downer is I’m completely exhausted today!! I’ve heard of the “keto flu” but I’m only experiencing exhaustion. Is this normal?? Is exhaustion part of the keto flu?
    I gained 50 freaking pounds since October 31st and I hate myself for it. I also feel that my weight gain is also due to this last year being extremely stressful!!!
    Any friendship adds are completely welcome!! Support is SO what I need!!
  • Losingweightforgood2019
    Options
    mjt1970 wrote: »

No going back! Keto on!

20😉
  • shynn3
    shynn3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    So far so good!!! Almost quit today!!! But something stopped me!!! Please send good thoughts my way!!! Much appreciated!!

20 carb limit for me!!!