Motivational friends wanted!

Hello all! Been a member for quite some time now and I'm on and off again active. Hoping to change that for good this time. I have started to post daily again for accountability to myself and also to help motivate others. Ultimately I have about 50lbs I'd like to lose but doing so in baby steps. Feel free to add me so we can do this together!

Replies

• jmaitland9827
    jmaitland9827 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey! I'm in! Trying to change my mindset around food after some serious soul searching. I've only just started and it's really, really hard! I could do with some buddies to keep me going!
  • haydennorris04
    haydennorris04 Posts: 28 Member
    Add and message me whenever you need
  • livingurl
    livingurl Posts: 3 Member
    Count me in, I've got 50lbs I need lose and need all the motivation and accountability I can get.
  • HappyEC
    HappyEC Posts: 53 Member
    Please add me, can’t seem to add people for some reason :)
  • vaultdwellerjill1
    vaultdwellerjill1 Posts: 6 Member
    I’m recommitting today & could use more friends! I love pizza & running!! Feel free to add me anyone
  • clan0522
    clan0522 Posts: 49 Member
    Hello everyone. I am deciding to give this a try and motivation and like minded people always help!! Feel free to add or message me!! We can do this!!!
  • seattlewar18
    seattlewar18 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! I need some motivational friends too :) I just can’t seem to be able to send friend requests to anyone :(
  • ElephasNovak
    ElephasNovak Posts: 3 Member
    Hello, me too! I wanna add some friends to motivate each other. Please add me 😊😊😊
  • aldestes
    aldestes Posts: 3 Member
    Hi!! Yes I love this. Definitely would like to add people ☺️☺️
  • kmalik5
    kmalik5 Posts: 44 Member
    Always down for more friends! I'm about half way to my goal but still have 30lb+ to go :smile:
  • marybonnettem
    marybonnettem Posts: 1 Member
    I need support too! I'd like to lose 60 pounds and I could use some accountability partners.
  • FibroHiker
    FibroHiker Posts: 338 Member
    I am also a serial starter but have recently committed to logging everything every day. It's helped a lot. Id like to add too.
  • Avand17
    Avand17 Posts: 31 Member
    I get on everyday. More friends are always welcome.
  • TXthunderstorm
    TXthunderstorm Posts: 15 Member
    Looking for new friends too!!
  • christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,784 Member
    Very active here....You all feel free to add me....open diary, and daily workouts...
  • LivinLifeHealthy84
    LivinLifeHealthy84 Posts: 35 Member
    Add me if you want! I’ll do what I can to help you finish your goals. There’s no reason you can’t be what you want to be.
  • peacejan
    peacejan Posts: 23 Member
    Hey also looking for friends for motivation and support. I'm on my 4th week of dieting and using my fitness pal I've found it much easier to log and keep on track now I have some friends on here compared to trying to do it alone and failing multiple times without when i first started on here. Feel free to add me :)
  • Ahanaz
    Ahanaz Posts: 353 Member
    Feel free to add me as well. I believe you can never have too many friends in your support circle.
  • SABoj
    SABoj Posts: 88 Member
    Feel free to add me. Love the support available on MFP. You can do it!