Need support for starting over ...

Options
Hello,

I joined MFP about a year and a half ago - I did so well in the beginning, but since this past January I have started to gain again. I am so frustrated with myself and have gotten back up over 200 pounds again. I got down to 183 between Thanksgiving and Christmas. I'm looking for inspiration and motivation as to what you have done to "stop the madness" and get back on track. I feel like I'm building myself a bigger hole each day. :grumble:

There is nothing new in this article I found on the internet, but it sure was nice to read it all again.
http://ezinearticles.com/?Top-10-Fast-Ways-to-Lose-Weight&id=6512775

~Tamie

:smile:

Replies

• CFAITH_WARD
    CFAITH_WARD Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Hey! I so fell your pain last Jan - September I lost 40 # I now have gained back 30#. I am just starting back seriously. The only way I can afford my insurance to loose like 45 # so I will be at my healthy weight...I guess having a flat hard stomach isn't enough for these people....They would much rather have a skeleton...Whatever!! Not being motivated isn't an option for me but I do need all the support I can get so.....Add me as a friend and lets help each other. I have been commenting each day my motivation for that day...One day at a time to get me back on track.
  • paulbainjr
    Options
    Just keep moving forward that's all we can do feel proud and like yourself, never ever ever give up!
  • blueiz35
    blueiz35 Posts: 24
    Options
    Girl it is hard and I feel your pain! I had lost 115lbs then I had to have a couple of minor procedures last september and ever since then I havent gotten back on the wagon. I feel like im being drugg behind it! I will do good for a day or so then go right back to eating. I still have not gotten back into the gym and exercise like I need to and the thing is I love it when I do it. It is just getting the motivation to get started. Maybe we can help each other out ! Im trying to get refocused ! If you find anything that works for you or have any advice let me know and I will do the same for you!! Good luck! I know we both can do this !!!!! Stay positive!!!
  • JPetz3057
    JPetz3057 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP but the age old issue of gaining lost weight back is one of mine. I need support and friends here too!! I'm 5'4" and was told by the doctor that I should be 130 lbs....haven't been that in a while! But, realistically am setting a goal to lose 30 lbs which will put me around 157 lbs. That's would be much healthier and then I can change my goal at that time. I have sleep apnea and am persuaded that I wouldn't have it if I lost the weight. Hang in there and take one day at a time. That helps me!