Been almost 3 weeks of working out

Options
And healthy eating. My scale hasn’t budged. I am breastfeeding though.

Is there any differences at all?? I don’t expect huge ones it hasn’t been long enough lol. (I know my belly there isn’t really a difference — maybe my back a little??)

And excuse my body just had my baby 3 months ago 😂

Replies

• rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Honestly there is a noticeable improvement because I looked at the pictures first, before noticing the before and after labels, and thought whoa, she looks heavier in the after picture! Then noticed they were reversed from what I was thinking. For three weeks your midsection has tightened up quite a bit.

If you aren’t already, use a tape measure, losing inches is very motivating! Also, congrats on your wee one!
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    I see a difference, whatever you are doing is great.
  • livelovenlaughh13
    livelovenlaughh13 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Honestly there is a noticeable improvement because I looked at the pictures first, before noticing the before and after labels, and thought whoa, she looks heavier in the after picture! Then noticed they were reversed from what I was thinking. For three weeks your midsection has tightened up quite a bit.

If you aren’t already, use a tape measure, losing inches is very motivating! Also, congrats on your wee one!

Yay! Glad someone can notice lol. Yeah the pictures I did backwards lol .

Thanks!

And I wish I had measured myself I’m gonna start though.
  • livelovenlaughh13
    Options
    I see a difference, whatever you are doing is great.

Yay! That’s motivating.

I have been rarely eating fast food. Eating healthier & walking a lot . Plus workouts like 20 mins a day.
  • livelovenlaughh13
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    Definite progress!

Mainly just replying to say, never, ever, ever should you feel the need to excuse your post-baby body. EVER. For anyone. :flowerforyou:

Aww very true!! Guess it’s difficult to deal with sometimes lol
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,069 Member
    Options
    If the working out is new, you're likely retaining water which is why you seem slimmer but aren't seeing it on the scale, it'll catch up eventually. Keep up the good work!
  • livelovenlaughh13
    Options
    If the working out is new, you're likely retaining water which is why you seem slimmer but aren't seeing it on the scale, it'll catch up eventually. Keep up the good work!

Yes it’s new! And thanks!