Mom need some accountability partners

Hi all! I am a 37 year old mom of three. I work full time. Life is busy. I have put on a lot of weight since starting my new job a few years back. I find i lack motivation to work out and my eating habits suck! With little time to myself its a daily struggle. I would love an accountability partner. To encourgae each other to make time and share stories and struggles. If that is something your interestes in let me know :)

Replies

• jiujitsudad15118
    jiujitsudad15118 Posts: 462 Member
    Feel free to add me if youd like
  • Ammiegirl82
    Ammiegirl82 Posts: 4 Member
    Add me if you’d like! I’m 36 and a mom of 2, and just starting to get back on track with both exercise and eating! Would love an accountability partner!
  • GettingskinnyforME
    GettingskinnyforME Posts: 28 Member
    You can add me, I'm 38, mom of 2, work full time and my eating and drinking habits suck.. I need some positive motivation!
  • _Cherie_
    _Cherie_ Posts: 30 Member
    Another mom here :) I'm 31, I have a 1 year old, and am currently 17 weeks pregnant with another girl 💜. I'm trying to eat better and stay active! Definitely started this pregnancy much heavier than I wanted 😶.
  • glendajewel
    glendajewel Posts: 14 Member
    I’m 44 and a mom of three...my youngest is 6. I gained weight after I started working from home. I got a spin bike recently and I’m determined to do this. Sending you a request 🙂
  • beebva4
    beebva4 Posts: 130 Member
    edited July 2019
    MegLin0324 wrote: »
    Hi all! I am a 37 year old mom of three. I work full time. Life is busy. I have put on a lot of weight since starting my new job a few years back. I find i lack motivation to work out and my eating habits suck! With little time to myself its a daily struggle. I would love an accountability partner. To encourgae each other to make time and share stories and struggles. If that is something your interestes in let me know :)

I'm the opposite and have the same struggles girl! I dont work currently and I have nothing but free time and even free gyns near by and equipment at home but I have found for some reason just a total lack of motivation! I need some friends on here to help nudge me in the right direction and who can relate to being a beginner to this app and hopefully lifestyle. I'll add ya! (Well, I'll try. I havent had luck figuring that part out yet)
  • AK_moose
    AK_moose Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, please add me! I’m 44 yo, mom of 5. My baby is 20 months. I work per-diem, so my work schedule varies between 24-72 hours a week. My weight has gone up and down over the years but I’m finding I need some motivation and accountability to get back down to my goal weight.
  • skemml
    skemml Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! I would love to be added. Mom of an almost 2 year old and just found out we’re expecting baby #2! I stayed pretty active during my first pregnancy and really want to again during this one!
  • GettingskinnyforME
    GettingskinnyforME Posts: 28 Member
    We GOT THIS ladies!!! Happy Hump day!!!
  • oxavecamourxo
    oxavecamourxo Posts: 270 Member
    I need an accountability partner! Someone to literally check in with every day. Someone to yell at me for eating junk or going over on calories. And to motivate me to keep working out. I think that is why I keep starting and stopping with mfp. I am motivated for a few days, then something happens like I am out somewhere and only have crappy food choices so I go over on calories that day, then it just spirals until I am back to where I started.
  • sawmurphy4947
    sawmurphy4947 Posts: 2 Member
    edited July 2019
    Hi

I am 35 years old two kids and I get in to a cycle of being good then boom I’m eating crap bars bread anything pizza etc. I train and I try to fit everything in with kids and housework and work . I’ve figured out lately that it’s when I let my energy down
    Is when I make the bad food choices but when u have t don’t the shopping. Your starvin and everyone ask you.”mam I want something to eat “ u put them first ur wrecked you just grab what ever you can ..

It is hard I train in a gym and the advice u get is true and correct and the trainer says just do it . Easy for him he no kids his wife at home
    Minding them lol 😂. Then when you go home and tired have kids and housework your energy is going in everywhere hard to stay focused on food .. can anyone else relate x
  • beebva4
    beebva4 Posts: 130 Member
    I need an accountability partner! Someone to literally check in with every day. Someone to yell at me for eating junk or going over on calories. And to motivate me to keep working out. I think that is why I keep starting and stopping with mfp. I am motivated for a few days, then something happens like I am out somewhere and only have crappy food choices so I go over on calories that day, then it just spirals until I am back to where I started.

I've been the same way, I do great then fall back off the wagon. I'm hoping to make this the last time I have to hop back on! I as well can use someone to hold me accountable, my husband is too nice and easy going sometimes lol I'll add you and hopefully we can catch some bad habits before they spiral!
  • spells1977
    spells1977 Posts: 146 Member
    I'm exactly the same. Please feel free to add me. I'm back on here after a long break away before realising that this app is the only thing that has ever worked for me. We can do this! 💪
  • livefreely12
    livefreely12 Posts: 71 Member
    Feel free to add me too! In the same boat here. :smile: