dr.fisher diet ?

Options
Is there anyone who is on or has tried the Dr.fisher diet plan?

Replies

• rosieflo
    rosieflo Posts: 218
    Options
    I've never even heard of it. Off to google.
  • MissACJ
    MissACJ Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey Velisha!....Yes ma'am, I've tried it. If you stick to the food plan, it will WORK. I am actually about restart on the plan because I am planning to lose at least 60 lbs. by year's end. The first time I used it was two years ago and I lost a total of 47lbs in a/b two months time. I gained back about 20lbs. since I lost that weight the first time, which isn't bad considering I went back to eating carbs and I'd still managed to keep 27 lbs off over the past two years. I've been off and on it a few times since then, losing 10lbs here and there, but starting Wednesday I am back on Dr. Fisher's plan FULL THROTTLE and I have no DOUBT in my mind that I will finally get this weight off. I've already started my new exercise plan and that's being going well for the past few wks. If you exercise, you will see results even FASTER. Seriously! Stick with it and commit to it! I know you'll do great. Congrats on your weight loss so far!!!!
  • velisha
    velisha Posts: 21
    Options
    @ACJ...yeah I tried it for 1month and lost 17lbs..15lbs the first wk..and 2lbs that last two without the program. kept it off so far except for about three weeks ago I had a bad cold and didn't exercise and gain a pound but yes I think cardio definitely boost the weight loss and I ate everything I was told not to eat but in small portions...I'm gonna try the hcg pallet that Dr.fisher offers and see how that works...(*_*)