Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• crk831
    crk831 Posts: 2 Member
    I just re-joined today and I'd love to have some friends who are vegetarian and making it work. I can't have soy but I do eat eggs and dairy (no meat or fish). I'd love to have some inspiration, thanks!
  • alexis1616
    alexis1616 Posts: 115 Member
    Always looking for more friends to motivate and be motivated by! ☺️
  • a_aubriee3619
    a_aubriee3619 Posts: 14 Member
    Yes!! I’m new to this, anyone want to add me as a friend feel free 😊. I’d love some more people to share my journey with and motivate each other!
  • djgarcia57337
    djgarcia57337 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, Share your healthy protien recipes for meals under 350 calories please .

• Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Just started back after not being on here for a while. I need friends to motivate and support me. Happy to do the same.
  • Blue_eyes_jojo
    Blue_eyes_jojo Posts: 57 Member
    Hello been on here a while,daily user,add me,let’s get fit together 👍🏻💪🏻
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,585 Member
    Hey good morning peeps! Could always use some more friends..feel free to add me!
  • MellOnTheMove
    MellOnTheMove Posts: 63 Member
    Always looking to expand my support and laughter group. Not the best at logging, but I'm workin' on that too.
  • julesss4u
    julesss4u Posts: 10 Member
    Please add me! My phone won’t let me add anyone :(
  • ME!! Me!! Says the fat kid waiting for dodge ball picks. Pick me! :wink:
  • rissadiann
    rissadiann Posts: 5 Member
    I would love to have some extra motivation from MFP friends. I had my first baby 9 months ago and I’m trying to lose the baby weight. I gained about 60 pounds while pregnant. Currently I’m about 30 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight.
    Feel free to add me! 😁
  • d3e4
    d3e4 Posts: 51 Member
    Same here
  • Letsdreadlift
    Letsdreadlift Posts: 29 Member
    Always looking for friends!
  • princesseia96
    princesseia96 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello I’m trying to get back in shape and feel better about myself and be able to keep up with my little one it’s just me so it’s hard sometimes to find time or motivate myself so I hope I can find some friends that we can help and encourage each other and meet our goals!!!
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 840 Member
    Feel free to add me. I am back after a year long hiatus. Have had good success in the past with MFP. Hoping to have some more success and friends always helps.
  • Hello all! New from Texas, looking for new focused and goal driven friends. Also here to motivate and keep one another accountable! Feel free to add me and lets embark on this fitness journey and create some energy!
  • Okillhavecake
    Okillhavecake Posts: 4,855 Member
    Hey add away always love new friends 😄
  • MissPiggy92
    MissPiggy92 Posts: 13 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me, looking for people to share my weight loss journey with and help keep me motivated to meet my fitness goals.
  • Truvanessa
    Truvanessa Posts: 327 Member
    Good morning and happy Friday everyone. Feel free to add me for support. 😊☀️
  • Steakman39
    Steakman39 Posts: 41 Member
    Hey all! Add me!