Need friends!!

Options
Hey! I've been on mfp since April and I've lost 30lbs so far but need supportive positive friends. It wont let me add friends so please feel free to add me.

Replies

• learn7peace
    learn7peace Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job. I just switched to a Forerunner 35 and I find that it's encouraging me to get more active. Love the MFP.
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request! Also looking for friends :)
  • quemalosuerte
    quemalosuerte Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Iโ€™m struggling to send friend requests from my iPad, but am looking for active MFP members for support.
  • rupshaw
    rupshaw Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Your gonna do great! Feel free to add me.
  • megnfrey
    megnfrey Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for more friends to keep me motivated. I cant seen to get my friend requests to work either.

Almost ready to set a new mini goal weight!

Everyone please feel free to add me. I really appreciate watching everyone's success and it pushes me to work harder.
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Congrats ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
  • glendajewel
    glendajewel Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request ๐Ÿ™‚
  • almaddox0421
    almaddox0421 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me! Iโ€™m on every day. And pretty positive! Good luck! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

April
  • beebva4
    beebva4 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've been on mfp since April and I've lost 30lbs so far but need supportive positive friends. It wont let me add friends so please feel free to add me.

I'm looking for friends as well! And I think i might be in the same boat as you with not being able to add people. Or at least I cant figure out how ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • byrdsng2012
    byrdsng2012 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have been here for a few months and just really started to get myself together. NO idea how to add friends. Lost 5 pounds and am now starting a plant based diet after being completely scared by my doc telling me I am going to have a damn stroke if I don't get my cholesterol down. Went out to Souplantation tonight and didn't eat 5,000 (not even ONE) blueberry muffins. I am proud of myself.

20 more pounds to go.
  • dmille2
    dmille2 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • spells1977
    spells1977 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hiya. Please feel free to add me ๐Ÿ˜Š