Weight loss & Accountability Friends

Options
Hello everyone! After my physical I discovered that I now weigh the most I’ve ever had in my life, and I need to lose 50 lbs in order to be at my proper BMI. I used to run, play basketball and do Spartan races. For the past year and a half I haven’t workout or done any type of race. I am currently working on building good eating habits and working out. I use this app and my Apple Watch to log my calorie intake and workouts. I started Monday and I have workout everyday this week. This is major progress from what I’ve been doing. I need friend to help me stay consistent and accountable, and I will do the same for them. Hopefully we can exceed our goals together. If you like, you can add me as a friend.

Replies

• sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,717 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP Community. :)

Here's our largest thread for people wanting to add more friends:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10176797/comment-here-if-you-want-more-friends#latest

It also sounds like you enjoy some friendly competition, so you might like to join some of the threads in our Challenges section:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/categories/challenges
  • Sharod_BeastFit
    Sharod_BeastFit Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! After my physical I discovered that I now weigh the most I’ve ever had in my life, and I need to lose 50 lbs in order to be at my proper BMI. I used to run, play basketball and do Spartan races. For the past year and a half I haven’t workout or done any type of race. I am currently working on building good eating habits and working out. I use this app and my Apple Watch to log my calorie intake and workouts. I started Monday and I have workout everyday this week. This is major progress from what I’ve been doing. I need friend to help me stay consistent and accountable, and I will do the same for them. Hopefully we can exceed our goals together. If you like, you can add me as a friend.

Thats great keep up the good work! 👍