shopping

Options
So with fall/winter upon us I decided today to go shopping for the first time since loosing 43 lbs and I have to say I was almost in tears when I put on a size med and realized I could put a small on and it fit!!!!!! I bought 9 shirts/sweater for the fall/winter months and almost all of them are a small, one is actually an XS because of the cut and fit of the sweater I am amazed at how much I loved shopping it has been so long since I have felt this way and I just want to cry as im typing cause this feeling is amazing...I hung it all up in my empty closet, casue I have gotten rid of all my fat clothes, and just stood there looking at these new SMALLER clothes hanging in there. I still have like 8-10 lbs to go before reaching my target goal but I am so proud of myself and know I will never go back to that unhealthy person I once was.. I do want to also take this time to say thank you to all my friends and family who have loved and supported me the last 7 months, and a very special thanks to my wonderful husband forbeing there for me and eating all this healthy food I have brought in the house and suffering thru new recipes and the list goes on and on just thank you mike for being you...

Replies

• hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Congratulations! :)
  • Tweety379
    Options
    That is an great accomplishment. I'm sure you will be shopping a lot more now!
  • robinaddison
    robinaddison Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Isn't that a great feeling!! Enjoy your new wardrobe!!
  • jessicamarie81
    jessicamarie81 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud of you accomplishments! Shopping is something I hated before but I am enjoying it now! What a great loss you have had! I'm getting there...started out at 180 too, would love to be in the 130's someday soon!
  • litljoy2001
    Options
    thank you guys it does feel amazing:smile:
  • beanie1119
    beanie1119 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel. I literally teared up reading this out of JOY for you!!!! I remember when I went shopping after losing about the same amount of weight. I was running around the Outlet Mall like a little kid in a toy store. It is an amazing feeling to be able to go to any store and fit into the clothes!!!!! COngratulations to you and your new wardrobe :)
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    So proud of you! You are an inspiration to others.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!