Portos Bakery

Options
MazaCam
MazaCam Posts: 5 Member
Calories in a Ropa Vieja Sandwich(without the plantain chips) from Portos? It is simply a sandwich with Cuban shredded beef, onions, olives, Bell peppers and tomato sauce on their Cuban bread. No cheese or mayo. Anyone can come up with a good guesstimate? Thanks!

Replies

• rldeclercq4
    rldeclercq4 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    No idea but I’m just here to share in the love of Porto’s. When I lived in Burbank I was off Magnolia which was a straight shot to the Burbank location and I worked on Brand in Glendale and my office was kitty corner from that location and I was eating there all the time (pre weight loss). The cookies, croissants, cheese rolls, and sandwiches are all so so delish. I’ve also been to the Downey location and the Buena Park location - basically anytime Im free to bounce around Los Angeles I’m going to get food at Porto’s. Legit one of my favorite places. Now I live in San Diego and wish they would open one down here - it would crush I’m sure.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options
    Itemize each ingredients.. you'd be ok.
  • FibroHiker
    FibroHiker Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Ahh. . . Who doesn't love Porto's???
  • cheriej2042
    cheriej2042 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    They opened an Orange County location in Buena Park and it had a huge line of people. I have wanted to try it but I’m scared to go there - the food looks amazing!
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    Potato balls.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    I just had a guava pastry from there.