Thick thighs need to find pants

vapianogirl19
vapianogirl19 Posts: 4 Member
So I've always had big butt and thighs even as a tiny girl now I'm really hiking, doing yoga and some running and wow my thighs have exploded. I work a job that wont tolerate Jean's, leggings or anything of the sort had to be dress pants or work pants. Everything that fits my thighs is gaping in the butt and stomach area. Where do tiny women with thick thighs shop?

Replies

• rfitnessmfplulz
    rfitnessmfplulz Posts: 154 Member
    If you're within a size or two, buy the big pants, have the waist and butt taken in by a tailor.
  • ekboh
    ekboh Posts: 53 Member
    Look for ponte pants. They're stretchy like leggings, usually an elastic waist but not always, but thicker than leggings and look like real pants. Good versions from Loft, J.Crew, Macy's etc. Also I have like 6 pairs of Charter Club (Macy's) pants in the "Cambridge" style, some are pull-on and some have zipper closure. These are all nice and comfy, stretchy, and forgiving but look super professional.
  • daniellam01
    daniellam01 Posts: 2,583 Member
    So I've always had big butt and thighs even as a tiny girl now I'm really hiking, doing yoga and some running and wow my thighs have exploded. I work a job that wont tolerate Jean's, leggings or anything of the sort had to be dress pants or work pants. Everything that fits my thighs is gaping in the butt and stomach area. Where do tiny women with thick thighs shop?
    That's cool. Where you from? I'm in in Arizona. Hiking is good here. Any luck finding pants?