Finally out of the 140's

Options
omid990
omid990 Posts: 785 Member
I am so ridiculously excited!!! I'm finally out of the 140's, weighing in at 138 this morning!!! That's a total of 9 pounds down from my highest weight ever!!! I know 4 pounds doesn't seem like a lot, especially when compared the to amounts other people have lost on this site, but i've been trying to get out of the 140's for almost two years!!!

YIPPEEEEEEE!!!!:drinker:

Replies

• omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    I am so ridiculously excited!!! I'm finally out of the 140's, weighing in at 138 this morning!!! That's a total of 9 pounds down from my highest weight ever!!! I know 4 pounds doesn't seem like a lot, especially when compared the to amounts other people have lost on this site, but i've been trying to get out of the 140's for almost two years!!!

• vriesian
    Options
    Every pound counts! Congratulations!!!!!
  • Binkylove
    Options
    Well done you!!!!

Pamela XXX

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! I cant wait to get there! I just got INTO the 140's last week and was excited!
  • StacLR
    StacLR Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I am in the same boat...but not out of the 140's yet! Enjoy the 130's!!!!
  • ma9321
    ma9321 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! :smile:
  • likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    Options

It has been 17 years since I have seen 140's.....they have never looked as good as they look today....130's here I come!!! Great Job :happy:
  • fullofjoy720
    Options
    congrads! I'm with ya in the 130's
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congrats!

today I was finally out of the 180s.
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Girl that is not a little thing. It's a big deal and I will be exstatic when I get there too!!:wink:
  • jessjess
    Options
    Good job!
    This time last year I was out of the 140's briefly. Now I'm back to being over. :cry:

I'm such a yo-yo dieter.
  • Jenshoe
    Options
    Congrats I am 141 and keep bouncing back and forth and it's maddening!! it's seems like it should be so easy so I know how happy you must be!
  • abstract
    Options
    i just got into the 140s and im wicked excited!
  • trosenau
    trosenau Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    OK may I ask what did you do to get out of the 140's? I have been bouncing back and forth between 142 and 140 for about 8 months now and am wondering if this is how I'm just going to stay.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is so awesome
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I hope to ne in your shoes soon! Haven't been lower than 140 in 18 years!!!!!:cry:
  • cjm0014
    cjm0014 Posts: 118
    Options
    girl! this week i got into the 130s too!
    I am with you on the excitement!! :happy:
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    great job :drinker: keep up the good work:flowerforyou:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!
  • WShope
    WShope Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I got out of the 140's last week too! I'm as excited as your are. It's a great feeling. Congrat's. I weighed in at 138.4 this morning and couldn't believe it. People at work were saying I think you've lost some more weight. So I just couldn't stand it and went and weighed myself again. And I had. Only 1 pound but every pound counts! My goal is 135 before the end of March. If it's more that's fine with me. Yay! for the 130's!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!