Food entry reminder

Options
amsuraj
amsuraj Posts: 43 Member
Even after I enter the food, my phone app is reminding me to enter my food. Does this happen to others as well?

Replies

• Danp
    Danp Posts: 1,561 Member
    Options
    Not sure what's going on there. I don't use reminders anymore but when I did they were all set to send a reminder me to log only if the meal had nothing entered by the specified time.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    I get the "you haven't logged today" reminder once in a while, even if I've already logged. It makes me panic that I'm accidentally going to break my 1648 day streak :)
  • Dreamwa1ker
    Dreamwa1ker Posts: 196 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I have this happen frequently. Especially when I pre-log a day ahead (which I do a lot). It's pretty annoying. It's some sort of bug in the app.
  • DanyellMcGinnis
    DanyellMcGinnis Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    At least yours is showing the food. My app only ever did syncing with exercise calories so it looked like I was never eating any food and for some reason I was unable to enter food via the app. I deleted the app and went back to the web version. Easier on the eyes anyway (but I have terrible vision and hate reading on phone screens).
  • strongwouldbenice
    strongwouldbenice Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    It happens if I prelog the day, if I haven't logged something in THAT meal on THAT day it will remind me, even if something is already logged there.
  • groovytune
    groovytune Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It happens to me frequently