Love some friends who weight train.

Options
SeannyB
SeannyB Posts: 17 Member
edited July 2019 in Introduce Yourself
Hey there! I'd just love a few friends who weight train on here. I've been trying to fill my life with more people who's lives and goals align with mine. I've been into Powerlifting for two years now, and use this app for tracking calories and macros. It's just nice to chat with or interact with people who can get pumped for you when you hit a PR or if you got up and hit the gym that day.

Replies

• MohsenSALAH
    MohsenSALAH Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the club =)
    I do weightlifting, feel free to add or just quote this and i will add u
  • Alia_R
    Alia_R Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I too, have been looking for people of weight train/power lift. I'll add you :smile:
  • Boritto2471
    Boritto2471 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    SeannyB wrote: »
    Hey there! I'd just love a few friends who weight train on here. I've been trying to fill my life with more people who's lives and goals align with mine. I've been into Powerlifting for two years now, and use this app for tracking calories and macros. It's just nice to chat with or interact with people who can get pumped for you when you hit a PR or if you got up and hit the gym that day.

I can’t add anybody or figure out how so if ya can add me lol
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    <--- see profile pic! =) I lift 5-6 times a week and my workouts center around the big 3 lifts. I've never competed, but have been considering getting a membership to one of the federations one day.
  • dlbohl1991
    dlbohl1991 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I love working on the golden 5 ! And I am working through a push pull legs split currently add me if you like. I’m going more for body building and aesthetics though
  • wsualumohsix
    wsualumohsix Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I added. Starting my lifting a few months back after a weight loss journey. Experimenting with splits and specific targeting days. Doing about 4-5 days/week.
  • oopsydaisy2019
    oopsydaisy2019 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to add you! Except that I don’t know how. I’m so new to this app.
  • jubyhuff
    jubyhuff Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It's been a while since ivecweight trained and just getting back into it. How do I calculate how much I should be consuming and of what? Any help/insight would be appreciated. Also if anyone would like to friend request me that'd be cool!
    Thanks!
  • Alia_R
    Alia_R Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    jubyhuff wrote: »
    It's been a while since ivecweight trained and just getting back into it. How do I calculate how much I should be consuming and of what? Any help/insight would be appreciated. Also if anyone would like to friend request me that'd be cool!
    Thanks!

There are calorie calculators out there that go based off of level of physical activity, age, height, gender and your goals. Although it gives a rough estimate of how much you should be eating, I tend to take in slightly below the suggested amount of calories. If I feel that’s it not enough, I’ll gradually increase it over time. I tend to stick to a high protein, moderate-carb, low-fat diet, which has been helping me.
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Right now, my lifting consists of P90x strength training. I love lifting though!
  • chrishamilton894
    chrishamilton894 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I weight train and do cardio, more lifting to be honest. Feel free to add me 👍
  • BasedGawd412
    BasedGawd412 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I weight lift but I do not bench or deadlift. Life time goal is to squat 405lbs one day.