Motivational friends wanted!

Options
2»

Replies

• gjet3168
    gjet3168 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Ive sent a friend request your way! I'm on day 8 and could use some friends for support also! Feel free to add me. I need to drop 100 pounds at minimum!
  • drjill14
    drjill14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Happy to help!! I’ve lost 40 lbs.. the last 10 are taking FOREVER. I’m ready 😊
  • JessievilleMom91
    JessievilleMom91 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Me too!!
  • Chrismes2017
    Chrismes2017 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need to loose 50 lbs as well! Been on MFP for week and up 2 lbs! WTF🤔. Not giving up! On the treadmill now!
  • Nfedewa9442
    Nfedewa9442 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Always down to be a motivational friend. Down around 50 and realizing there is more to go. Anyone feel free to add.
  • Losingweightforgood2019
    Options
    Sure add me! And anyone else 😁
  • msunat97
    msunat97 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • lemonwater1
    lemonwater1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Ugh, the app isn’t letting me add friends at the moment. If it is working for y’all, feel free to add me. I’ve been here for about 7 months and have lost about 44lbs. I still have 11or so lbs to lose.
  • Lainna21
    Lainna21 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • BassFin63
    BassFin63 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I need some friends help. Lost 50 so far down to my last 20 something to go the hardest part since I can’t workout much due to chronic fatigue syndrome so I’m stuck doing this the hard way by diet alone other than some walking. I’m worried about the last pounds as I’ve started to slow down and mentally I’m not quite as excited as I’ve been. Hence MFP and begging for friends! 🤪😝😬 I’m a far cry away from my Iron Man days 😭