Looking for over 50 (Age) firends..we are a special breed!

Options
So if your over 50 you know that it is just harder to lose the weight and get back in shape. Friend me or allow me to friend you for support. Wow that's weird to be asking you to be my friend but I guess I am the kind of guy that will try to impress my friends. I always put family and friends first so lets see if this works. In return I would be happy to give you crap if you mess up too! OK, lets see if this works.. Just saw I misspelled friends.....

Thanks,
Marcello

Replies

• rrrbecca11
    rrrbecca11 Posts: 477
    Options
    I'm in, friend. :-) Adding you now...

Becca
  • CoachMaritova
    CoachMaritova Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Age discrimination. :p
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, I'll have to apply for friendship in 19 years :( Add you then!
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    You guys are cracking me up!
  • thurberj
    thurberj Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I'm 56, not retired yet, but have summers off and spent this last one working my butt off to get the metabolism going!! Got my husband to start working out too! I'm adding you now:happy:
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Im 31 but it seems pretty damn hard at any age to lose weight LOL!!!!!!
  • Newnanax3
    Newnanax3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Sure, count me in!
  • dixieriderdeb
    Options
    52 and know what u mean!! add me
  • myhrmiswrong
    myhrmiswrong Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    How about those of us who are over 60? Guess what, it doesn't get any easier. At least my metabolism is the only thing slowing down - 'cause the rest of me sure isn't, thank God!
  • patiencez2
    patiencez2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    57 here pushing 60 faster then I like
  • grmpy1
    grmpy1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Well, you can add me too this bunch to. But only if you are willing to take the crap I dish out..snapoutofit.gif

I am well into my 50s and just starting to enjoy life.
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I'm 58 and really have not had that much of a problem losing the weight. You have to keep logging, good or bad and watch your sodium as well as calories. Good Luck! :smile:
  • ahavoc
    ahavoc Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I added some of you, and now I have to wait to add more. It's not that we don't like you youngsters! It's just that you think we're old!
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    My wife's complaining has aged me many decades before my time. Even though I'm 31, I feel like I'm in my 50s. I'm expecting to sport the salt and pepper look any day now. Can I join your 50's club?!
  • CoachMaritova
    CoachMaritova Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I added some of you, and now I have to wait to add more. It's not that we don't like you youngsters! It's just that you think we're old!

au contraire, I wasn't invited :sad: :brokenheart:
  • melyhegedu
    melyhegedu Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 55 and want to be in my best shape physically and mentally by 60! Sign me up and let's do this together.
  • catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Anyone can friend me! I'm not very good at the support comments, but I do like to put in my 2 cents now and then :bigsmile:
  • efeatherly
    Options
    Hi I'm new from Michigan. I'm 60. Looking forward to my new journey and meeting new friends to encourage each other.
  • splashwags
    splashwags Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Age discrimination. :p

Love the profile pic .... From another diehard Eagles fan and season ticket holder
  • Racerdan77
    Options
    65 and retired here. Trying to stay active but its a chore. I'll probably need someone to crack the whip from time to time...If you need motivation give me the whip.