BEFORE & DURING PICS...MY JOURNEY HAS BEEN AMAZING!!!

Options
ypena78
ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
Well as most of you know that I was at a plateau for a year now, and finally broke through it..Relief...I didn't think I was going to lose any more weight then what I had lost..I was in the dark for a very long time & now I am back in the light and shining BRIGHTLY...I want to say "THANK YOU" to everyone who supported me through my rough & toughest times in my life, I couldn't have done it wthout the support of my Friends on MFP & My Family here at home... All I want to say is when you feel that you have hit the lowest time of your life someone will always be there to pic you up...."THANK YOU" so here are some pics of my journey so far, I am vey proud of myself & have come a long way, & I know you can do the same...Have Faith...& "SMILE CAUSE SOMEONE IS ALWAYS SMILING BACK AT YOU"... so I am almost at my half way point, I am 8 lbs shy of that which I will hit before next friday....so here are some of my pics..Before & During....

IMG_20110826_1947161-2.gif

Replies

• GrandmaJody
    GrandmaJody Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    great job, you look so much happier too!
  • AEB_WV
    AEB_WV Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congratulations on your success : )
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    And you should be proud of yourself - great work!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look great!
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    congrats! You look wonderful!
  • angeleenlouise
    Options
    Way to go!!!!! You look amazing.
  • MLStoMLK
    MLStoMLK Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! Excellent work!:smile:
  • Nicolasina
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work! Thank you for sharing!
  • ladyluck4210
    ladyluck4210 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Looking GREAT! I'm so glad to hear that you are over the plateau! Keep going, never give up and you WILL get to where you want to be! :-)
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh. . you look amazing! Way to push through it all!:flowerforyou:
  • jennykcmo
    jennykcmo Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sure you will reach your goals because you have come so far already! Thanks for the inspiration.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!