FUNKY UNCHUNKY MONKEYS (FINAL TALLY)

Options
WELL Gang, . . . WE made it. .. ARE YOU ALL ON A TEAM for GOING TRIBAL. . . I have one and am more than HAPPY to make a second. . . YOU GUYS ROCK. . . .

What I need right now from everyone is your final tally for last week and this week. . please and weights. . Then I will get it all in to find out where we CAME OUT. . . Thanks.

This has BEEN an INCREDIBLE journey. . and I really was honored to be your CAPTAIN. . you are all fun and really inspirational every day. . . Thanks for being my team and my new friends. . .

Love and God bless. .

Replies

• SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Im good on all exercises for the week; walked six extra miles, did 200 extra jumping jacks, did 200 extra sit-ups, drank my water, under every day on calories except Tuesday... think thats it. Oh, Ive also got the Tribal logo for you, but its not uploaded yet. I need to know if I'm on your Sept team or not so I can find one if I need to. :flowerforyou:
  • alisa1973
    alisa1973 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am good on all challenges Monday-Saturday. Extra 800 crunches, extra 1000 jumping jacks and 8 extra miles. Water and food ok everyday. I think that is about it. Today, my body feels as though I have been in a car wreck thanks to the crunches. Looking forward to weighing tomorrow.
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I completed all the challenges, remained under on cals and the water was good too. The only thing I forgot was the recipe so I will include it here. I looked it up on the internet:)

Garlic Salmon

Ingredients
    1 1/2 pounds salmon fillet
    salt and pepper to taste
    3 cloves garlic, minced
    1 sprig fresh dill, chopped
    5 slices lemon
    5 sprigs fresh dill weed
    2 green onions, chopped

Directions
    1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Spray two large pieces of aluminum foil with cooking spray.
    2. Place salmon fillet on top of one piece of foil. Sprinkle salmon with salt, pepper, garlic and chopped dill. Arrange lemon slices on top of fillet and place a sprig of dill on top of each lemon slice. Sprinkle fillet with chopped scallions.
    3. Cover salmon with second piece of foil and pinch together foil to tightly seal. Place on a baking sheet or in a large baking dish.
    4. Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until salmon flakes easily.

cals: 169 per serving ( 1 fillet)
    Total fat 6.7g
    Chloesteral 51mg.

whew.. now I'm all caught up.
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I was under calories every day on vacation and drank my water, no extra challenges, though.