Finally trying to lose the baby weight!

Options
I had a baby more than a year ago and I was hoping the baby weight would just come off. No such luck! Now I’m actively trying to lose 30lbs. Would love to connect to other moms trying to lose baby weight for support? Or hear inpirational stories/advise from those who’ve lost weight post baby?

Replies

• ThatJuJitsuWoman
    ThatJuJitsuWoman Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m also trying to lose baby weight. My twins were born 3 years ago and most of the weight dropped off quickly, but there’s an extra 20lb or so (I gained a LOT during pregnancy!) which is still hanging around.

I’m not actually unfit, I made a point of regaining my fitness, and ran a half marathon last year. Didn’t lose any weight doing it though!

I’ve come to the conclusion that I eat far too much, so I’ve been tracking my food for a couple of weeks now. Unfortunately circumstances have changed and I don’t have time for running at the moment, but I walk a couple of miles a day and do workouts at home whenever I have the time (and energy!).
  • devlinhhopkins
    devlinhhopkins Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats on running the half marathon! That’s awesome! I’m trying to get back into running myself, but it’s been a slow process.
  • dusti454
    dusti454 Posts: 17 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi! I'm a momof 5 with kids 12-1. I still have baby weight from my 12 yr old.lol. sw. 266 cw. 262 gw155
  • SuzFit212
    SuzFit212 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Losing the baby weight here too!:)