Fitness Videos..??

Options
Which one is your favorite.? I'm trying to look into 1 or 2 so when I can't make it to the gym, I'll have back up. I have "30 Day Shred" and a couple of Kim Kardashian's "Fit into your jeans by Friday.". I was interested in the Richard Simmons ones.

Anyone try them or suggest some others.?

Replies

• MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Look up Leslie Sansone, she does aerobics and I love them! You can buy them at Walmart too.
  • Michelle9939
    Options
    I love Leslie Sansone!!!
  • Mommyof3loves
    Options
    I haven't used my Richard Simmons ones in so long but I remember they were fun. I am looking to get the Firm Express and the Zumba ones.
  • MsCandyLynn
    Options
    i have biggest loser power walk..i like it alot and of course i too have 30DS and im thinking of getting some zumba ones...i don't ever go to a gym..SAHM and they never have child care at the gyms on the base and im not paying 500 a month when i can spend 40 bucks and gets some awesome aerobic and cardio vids so i don't blame ya!!!! i hope you find some good ones!
  • MattHaviland620
    Options
    P90X
  • world2c
    world2c Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I have the 30 day shred and I feel like she is kicking my butt - i like that way more than turbo fire.... also, the older firm videos where it was the purple and blue box were good).... Also, a big fan of zumba!
  • tinamarie204
    Options
    TurboFire and Insanity - both from Beachbody.com
  • theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Check your library for fitness videos. Also, thru your cable provider exercisetv and NetFlix has fitness videos.
  • delmeg10
    delmeg10 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I've also been wondering about some good ones. I have 30 Day Shred, two Tae-Bo videos, two Denise Austin yoga/pilates videos, another pilates videos, and one other cheap one I got at the Goodwill. I've been wondering about the Biggest Loser videos and the Walk Away the Pounds videos? Anyone know anything about them? Negative or positive?
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Insanity and p90x or any of the BB workouts! They are so amazing! :)
  • mzego21
    mzego21 Posts: 3
    Options
    I SWEAR by Taebo. Especially if you want a workout in between gym visits. Also, I love zumba. I've done insanity and p90x but i use those specifically if i won't be going to the gym for a while.
  • lisa451999
    Options
    You should definitely try P90X. It is an awesome workout. Before I started this I did some of Bob Harper's videos. They are really good too. Good luck with whatever you pick! :-)