Trying this once again! :)

Options
Hi everyone! I am back to another weight loss challenge for myself! I've struggled for years with eating disorders and used to be severely underweight. I now am at my heaviest and am trying so hard to loose weight the healthy way this time. I also love to enjoy cocktails (especially because it's summer!) I'm four days "sober" with not drinking and I feel very accomplished already! Any tips on staying satisfied or maybe drinking in moderation? TIA. :)

Replies

• acook3876
    acook3876 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m in the same boat! I’d lose weight just to gain it back. Never consistent! Good luck on your journey and I hope you are successful!
  • ktice423
    ktice423 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! Good luck yourself! We have got this! 🥰💪
  • lboyce19902015
    lboyce19902015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Starting once again myself! I’m Lauren! Message me if you would like to help each other out and keep motivated! I don’t have any friends on here yet and today is my first day starting! Good luck to you!
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,817 Member
    Options
    Hey! Me too! I’m not a big drinker, only occasionally on weekends + vacations, but I’ve been eating like an *kitten* the past few months and have definitely gained some lbs. 😩 I’ve been doing ok the past week or so though, so here’s hoping it continues! 🤞🏼
  • kiela64
    kiela64 Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Also re-starting. Good luck & feel free to add me 🙂
  • ktice423
    ktice423 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies!!!! Feel free to add me! 😍💪🏻💪🏻💕💕 We have got this!
  • rosabella
    rosabella Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am in your boat - used to be under and now I’m over... haven’t even updated my stats to my new heaviest weight bc I’m ashamed of it.
    I’m restarting today - feel free to friend me!
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    ktice423 wrote: »
    Any tips on staying satisfied or maybe drinking in moderation? TIA. :)

What I am trying is in my MFP diary section I added one very blatantly titled "Alcohol" all drinks breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, whenever...goes in the alcohol section.

I think accurately and honestly logging is the answer to most issues here on MFP.

Stick with it.
  • HealthierBrianna
    HealthierBrianna Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started once again, too. I’ve always struggled with being overweight. I’m really motivated to make a change this time so I hope that helps me stick to it!

I think support from others helps too. Would anyone like to be “friends” and help encourage each other? We can’t do this alone! 😊

Feel free to add me.