Would Larry David do this?

MIltonBradley1
MIltonBradley1 Posts: 688 Member
edited July 2019 in Chit-Chat
So I keep a zip lock bag in my car that contains snacks and other small items to give to a homeless person you might encounter at a stop light.

Would Larry David eat any of the contents because he didn't have time for breakfast?

I did.



*The "homeless package" I reference was not prepared by me. So I basically raided a package prepared by others to hand out to those in need.

«1

Replies

  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    it depends.....

    if I wasn't at home at the time, I could easily convince myself that I was currently homeless and could justify eating the entire contents of the bag.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    I’m super glad you clarified the homeless package being made by others because i felt myself starting to respect you. Im sorry to be gross, I won’t do it again
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    who's larry david
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    A Larry David moment...
    I was running errands at lunch and picked up a burger and fries for a friend at work...I figured I should eat some of the fries, because, you know as like a tip or something for picking her up lunch
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    A Larry David moment...
    I was running errands at lunch and picked up a burger and fries for a friend at work...I figured I should eat some of the fries, because, you know as like a tip or something for picking her up lunch

    There is no other option!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I’m super glad you clarified the homeless package being made by others because i felt myself starting to respect you. Im sorry to be gross, I won’t do it again

    @caco_ethes

    so, if you were to build a 'homeless care package', what would it include ?
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    How long did you have the homeless bag in your car? Do you frequently encounter homeless people while driving? Is there a chance you had the package so long the granola bar might be getting stale? Perhaps the beef jerky was beyond its "best by" date. And you know that keeping water in plastic bottles in a hot car for an extended amount of time is dangerous. So maybe you were doing the homeless a favor.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I’m super glad you clarified the homeless package being made by others because i felt myself starting to respect you. Im sorry to be gross, I won’t do it again

    @caco_ethes

    so, if you were to build a 'homeless care package', what would it include ?

    Floss, a pair of tongs, and a vintage poster of Richard Gere
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    He would eat some of it and give it away, and the person that packed it would find out, creating an awkward interaction.
  • InkgirlKC
    InkgirlKC Posts: 251 Member
    I admit I would be tempted.
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I’m super glad you clarified the homeless package being made by others because i felt myself starting to respect you. Im sorry to be gross, I won’t do it again

    @caco_ethes

    so, if you were to build a 'homeless care package', what would it include ?

    Floss, a pair of tongs, and a vintage poster of Richard Gere

    That’ll be one less homeless person on the streets then.....
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I’m super glad you clarified the homeless package being made by others because i felt myself starting to respect you. Im sorry to be gross, I won’t do it again

    @caco_ethes

    so, if you were to build a 'homeless care package', what would it include ?

    Floss, a pair of tongs, and a vintage poster of Richard Gere

    Tongs can be very useful.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I’m super glad you clarified the homeless package being made by others because i felt myself starting to respect you. Im sorry to be gross, I won’t do it again

    @caco_ethes

    so, if you were to build a 'homeless care package', what would it include ?

    Floss, a pair of tongs, and a vintage poster of Richard Gere

    Tongs can be very useful.

    Necessary even
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I’m super glad you clarified the homeless package being made by others because i felt myself starting to respect you. Im sorry to be gross, I won’t do it again

    @caco_ethes

    so, if you were to build a 'homeless care package', what would it include ?

    Floss, a pair of tongs, and a vintage poster of Richard Gere

    Tongs can be very useful.

    Necessary even

    Just tonight I used a set of long handled tongs.





    .... much to the dismay of our neighbor's cat.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I’m super glad you clarified the homeless package being made by others because i felt myself starting to respect you. Im sorry to be gross, I won’t do it again

    @caco_ethes

    so, if you were to build a 'homeless care package', what would it include ?

    Floss, a pair of tongs, and a vintage poster of Richard Gere

    Tongs can be very useful.

    Necessary even

    Just tonight I used a set of long handled tongs.





    .... much to the enjoyment of our neighbor's ‘cat’.

    I’ll bet