Hi I'm Gina and that's my Ex we were both fat

Options
Hi, I'm Gina and I live in AZ. My biggest problem actually is I can't stop with the smoking and I'm getting old now. If I don't smoke I will go running like everyday. But I have anxiety issues. Basically is the friend that wants to kill you. I am with my ex in this picture hence hiding below the elbows because you feel fat.

Replies

• MrAcavano
    MrAcavano Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hey Gina. Welcome! I quit smoking four months ago. It’s soooo hard. I used a website called quitnet and it really helped. Or course I gained almost twenty pound :(. Which is why I’m on here now.
  • daniellam01
    daniellam01 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Gina and I live in AZ. My biggest problem actually is I can't stop with the smoking and I'm getting old now. If I don't smoke I will go running like everyday. But I have anxiety issues. Basically is the friend that wants to kill you. I am with my ex in this picture hence hiding below the elbows because you feel fat.

Hi Gina, I live in Phoenix you? Do you have any questions about the fitness aspect? Sorry I can't help with the smoking, just try your best to quit.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Check out the Most Helpful Posts threads pinned to the top of each sub-forum, lots of great info there. Especially this one, it's an excellent starting place!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1
  • sechesbro3242
    sechesbro3242 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I commiserate with wanting to quit smoking, as I'm trying to do the same now. How long have you gone before (assuming you've tried to quit on the past)? One of the things that motivates me is forcing myself to remember how freaking amazing I felt after quitting for a month. Like a million dollars. Like queen of the universe!! You CAN do anything you set your mind to :)
  • keodell1966
    keodell1966 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You and your fiancé look awesome. Keep on keeping on.