New products that caught your eyes recently in Australia?

Options
Need some inspiration for snacks.
Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    Seaweed snacks at Harris Farm. But they're expensive. YUmmy tho. They had them on special a little while back so I bought them and really yum. Can't remember the name of the brand though but have only ever seen them at Harris Farm.

Yesterday at Harris Farm I bought something else that was new - frozen coconut water and frozen watermelon tubes (to put in freezer). I currently have a Quelch frozen juice tube after dinner every night to curb the sweet craving at a whopping 36 calories (yeay!) and I saw these two things, on special, and thought I'd give it a try.

I'll find out tonight if they are yummy coz I put them in the freezer last night.
  • strongwouldbenice
    strongwouldbenice Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Cahgetsfit wrote: »
    Seaweed snacks at Harris Farm. But they're expensive. YUmmy tho. They had them on special a little while back so I bought them and really yum. Can't remember the name of the brand though but have only ever seen them at Harris Farm.

Yesterday at Harris Farm I bought something else that was new - frozen coconut water and frozen watermelon tubes (to put in freezer). I currently have a Quelch frozen juice tube after dinner every night to curb the sweet craving at a whopping 36 calories (yeay!) and I saw these two things, on special, and thought I'd give it a try.

I'll find out tonight if they are yummy coz I put them in the freezer last night.

I found some of those seaweed snacks at Coles last week, 30 calories a pack, I haven't tried them yet though!

Coles also have these mango ice creams that are 63 calories each and reeeally good
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Just started buying the Ajitas Vege twists cheese max (potato and lentil) snacks. You can buy them in a multi packet of 6 with 91 calories a put.
    From Coles
  • smithker75
    smithker75 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I made a batch of dip last night which equates to around 30 cals for a 10g serve...great protein count and perfect with raw veggies. I blitzed a tub of Brancourts Protein cottage cheese with a sprinkle of french onion soup mix in my food processor until I was happy with thr flavour. A little light sour cream or greek yoghurt would help to thin and smooth it a little more.
    Recently at work I keep on hand:
    • Mini packets of Sunbites popcorn (58 cals)
    • Diet jelly (27 cal serves)
    • Fibre One popcorn bars for when I need a chocolate fix (90 cals)
    • Jarrah Hot Chocolate sachets (47 cals)
    • Corn Thins (3 for 70 cals)
    • Mandarins
    • Chopped veggies