I’m new to my fitness pal 😃

Options
I’m hoping to find hella motivational sweet and encouraging people to help give me that extra push when I feel like I can’t do it , I want to finally achieve my dreams but my mind is always so negative to me , However I’m pushing that side of me away and I’m starting new and fresh and becoming a better me 💜💜

Replies

• daniellam01
    daniellam01 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    I’m hoping to find hella motivational sweet and encouraging people to help give me that extra push when I feel like I can’t do it , I want to finally achieve my dreams but my mind is always so negative to me , However I’m pushing that side of me away and I’m starting new and fresh and becoming a better me 💜💜
    You sound like a great person. I want to help. Let's endure our fitness journey together. What are your goals?
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options

Welcome! There is a great community here, and if you ever feel like it's not worth it, check out the "Success Stories" sub-forum.

There is a Most Helpful Posts thread pinned to the top of each forum, and I recommend this post to everyone starting out, it's where I started too 4 years ago:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1
  • johnnegri
    johnnegri Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    There are two sides in all of us, it’s like a war sometimes, always remember why you started.
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
  • abelalvarez63
    abelalvarez63 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello perez98 you can add me I like to motivate
  • pquindon
    pquindon Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Feel free to add me maybe we can help motivate each other. Finally reach our goals 💪🏾.
  • Wolverine_76
    Wolverine_76 Posts: 4,482 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome I’m always happy to add new friends for mutual support feel free to add me