Hi all! Just joined in today :)

Options
Hi everyone,

So, I am new here today & just wanted to say hi to everyone. Starting my new workout tonight with an exercise bike and a few strengthening exercises.

Replies

• chedeco
    chedeco Posts: 109
    Options
    Hi! Good luck with your exercises tonight! This is a great website and a great community. Feel free to add me as a friend! :smile:
  • mimi7613
    mimi7613 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    welcome, good luck.. really is good here, feel free to add me as well :happy:
  • JENIFER_AZ
    JENIFER_AZ Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!!!! Please feel free to add me for support.
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Great! Welcome. Hope you find lots of inspiration here. Feel free to add me to your friend list.
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to MFP. This is a great place and really great tool :)
  • thoma74
    thoma74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This is a great place to be! Please add me if you wish. Good luck!
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You can do it!!
  • Lolyballs
    Lolyballs Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP. I'll tell you, you have come to the right place! I am so happy I joined this site after a friend told me about it. I tell everyone about it... even told my doctor so he can recommend it to patients. Everyone is so helpful and it's so easy to track your calories. Just be honest with yourself, holler when you need help and don't give up! You can add me if you would like. Remember you are not alone!
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Definitely add me as well if you like! We can all use more accountability buddies to keep us on the path to success!