NSVs new scale first exercise class

Options
grumpers
grumpers Posts: 46 Member
So, thanks to the recommendations here, we bought a new scale and it is fantastic--same numbers no matter how many times you get on/off. Not the numbers we want to be at eventually, but at least we really know where we are! Today, we (husband and me) both went to our first exercise class since I began "Adventures with Surgery" this time last year. Dr had OK'd any activity I thought I wanted to do back in June, but it was hard to get the confidence up to go. It was tough and I hurt in places I never used to when we did this class before the surgeries, but we did it! I was "challenged" just to tell left from right, but I'm really glad I tried. Next time, even better I hope.

Replies

• sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    awesome job :)
  • missvics
    missvics Posts: 112
    Options
    That is AWESOME!! It can be really intimidating to go to an exercise class!! Keep it up!!!
  • alohabrie
    alohabrie Posts: 204
    Options
    Good for you! I'd love to know the scale - I have the weight watchers and it changes each time I'm on it!!
  • grumpers
    grumpers Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Alohabrie (love your photo!) it was this one on sale at Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001KXZ808

EatSmart Precision Digital Bathroom Scale w/ Extra Large Backlit 3.5" Display and "Step-On" Technology

we like it because so far it has been totally consistent (unlike the old style with the bouncing needle every time you shifted your balance or stepped on and off) and it saves your weight for a short time after you step off (in case you need to get your glasses!)
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    that's great. good job on trying the exercise class. at times, I still have trouble figuring out my left from my right and its an absolute mess when I try a zumba class. I just don't have enough coordination...but its still fun to move around and sweat.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!