Looking for friends

Options
theobaldpw
theobaldpw Posts: 8 Member
Hi all,

I'm joing the community - have been going for a week - looking for people to help support and encoruage me and vis versa. I have 45kgs - 100lbs to lose so I need to be in it for the long hall.

Replies

• 1donner1
    1donner1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have had success in the past and have been restarting (for a while now, lol). Trying to add some active folks to my list. It really helps to have people that feel your pain!
  • seramachickens
    seramachickens Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get back on track again too. Please feel free to add me.
  • redmusictheater
    redmusictheater Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also trying to get back on track by logging my food on a daily basis. Please feel to add me too.
  • amybuckle6973
    amybuckle6973 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have 94lbs until my target weight! I'm looking at slow and steady will be a member for quite some time! It would be great to have some supportive friends!! :)
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new to MFP - been advised that calories would be better than 'points/syns' on WW or SW. Been struggling for nearly 3 years- it's going back on not coming off. Gutted as 3 years ago I was nearly at my goal.
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    @seramachickens @1donner1 how do you add ppl?
  • Curiouslynn
    Curiouslynn Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm also trying to get back on track....today is day one again! I have used MFP on and off (mostly off) for the last year or so and before that did WW for two plus years with some success. I'm excited to start again. I have 50lbs to lose and would love to add and be added to a group of like minded people. Not sure how to do it though so if someone could explain that would be great :)
  • tpt1950
    tpt1950 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Starting over - have been successful in the past and hoping to be this time around as well - would love to connect to some like-minded friends, please feel free to add me!
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I log every day and have been doing this for a long time. Support always helps.