I'm so happy!!

I do not eat what alot of people eat and I usually only cook American food for my children. I cook Vietnamese or Thai food for me and my hubby and if my kids will eat it, they can. I love it and it is all that my hubby will eat but for a week I have been living off of canned food, boxed food, frozen food, etc. I went to the spark recipe thing and I input all of the ingredients that I used to make my hubby's meal so now I CAN eat it too!! Woo HOoo!!! LOL. :happy: :love: And the best part is that it is very good for me. I have always known that it was good for me but since I am tracking calories I couldn't eat until now. It only took like 10 minutes to input all the info. So happy, so happy, I love this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• I do not eat what alot of people eat and I usually only cook American food for my children. I cook Vietnamese or Thai food for me and my hubby and if my kids will eat it, they can. I love it and it is all that my hubby will eat but for a week I have been living off of canned food, boxed food, frozen food, etc. I went to the spark recipe thing and I input all of the ingredients that I used to make my hubby's meal so now I CAN eat it too!! Woo HOoo!!! LOL. :happy: :love: And the best part is that it is very good for me. I have always known that it was good for me but since I am tracking calories I couldn't eat until now. It only took like 10 minutes to input all the info. So happy, so happy, I love this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Happy :happy: is a good thing!!

dd
  • me too, especially the graph under report! I love vietnamese food!
  • Bluestime,

Do you cook the vietnamese food yourself? My food is actually better than most restaraunts that I have ate at. Now, my in-laws, they cook way better than me, lol.
  • :smile: I would love to cook v food you should put a recipe up so i can try that would be cool!!!:blushing:
  • I will try to do that. Is there anything in particular that you would like a recipe for? If I know it, I will share it.
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    What is the spark recipe thing and where can I find it?? I've been going crazy looking for something just like this..

Thanks for helping.. Janiebeth:drinker: :drinker:
  • www.recipes.sparkpeople.com
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Thanks its time for change... very helpful