What have you "broken up" with?

Options
I broke up with diet soda about four months ago. It wasn't you Mtn. Dew, it was me....

What has everyone else "broken up" with on your road to success?

Replies

• spyork
    spyork Posts: 187
    Options
    My best friends Ben & Jerry :brokenheart:

Now my new best friend is my protein tub and my punch bag.

Stay strong!
  • craftydeb
    craftydeb Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I haven't broken up with anything....I just don't see them as often as I used to LOL
  • MandyC82
    MandyC82 Posts: 73
    Options
    Wine. Better all around for it though!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    cookie dough! </3
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    oh goodness here i go

i broke up with oreos, chocolate candy bars, mac n cheese (the white kind, not the whole grain kind), i broke up with sodas of any kind (i have a diet one on occasion, but few and far between and i never finish one), i broke up with white flour/white bread/rice/potatoes
  • IAmTheAwesomest
    Options
    pasta! Oh pasta how I miss you
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    candy... I just can't trust myself with moderation.
    I don't keep a lot of the sweets in my house, but I have a few healthier items on hand just in case.... I don't like to keep much ice cream in the house, but I've gone so long without it, I don't really miss it much anymore. I even had some for my daughter's bday yesterday and only had about 1/4 cup and it was fine.
    I also have some of the mini snicker ice cram bars and will have one of those if I really need to be "bad" and they are 90 calories so not too bad.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Ribs.
  • krevelle65
    krevelle65 Posts: 189
    Options
    Having chips, cookies, or brownIes in the house. I still do the diet dew but only one per week. I haven't had a take five candy bar in over a year. Now if I take five it's a trip down the hall to the bathroom, is there something as too much water?
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I need to break up with soda.

I broke up with anything golden-brown coloured.

That includes white bread, anything fried, pasta, etc.
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I haven't broken up with anything....I just don't see them as often as I used to LOL

Same here.

Although, I have started going out with sneakers on and a sports bra. My jump rope and I have started seeing each other more as well. :)
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I haven't had to break up with anything, thankfully. I've been able to "see" them all on occasion. And I don't crave their company like I once did, either.
  • duqtape
    duqtape Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Mac and Cheese. However, I did find a very satisfying version in Now Eat This!, and many of the above listed foods are in there, and each recipe is designed to be easy, with 20 ingredients or less, and under 350 calories a serving (most recipes make 4)
  • duqtape
    duqtape Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    pasta! Oh pasta how I miss you

My mom just told me that Shirataki Noodles, found by the tofu at the store, have the same calories as one serving of pasta in five servings.
  • Choclat_Pearl
    Choclat_Pearl Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I have broken up with Fast food of all kinds, Soda, Candy :grumble: ,Ice Cream (Cold Stone), Bread

Juice. Pasta, some Fried foods and I are having a LDR (Long Distance Relationship) -

I am Cheating on them with Burning Calories.
  • Obstinate07
    Options
    I haven't had to break up with anything, thankfully. I've been able to "see" them all on occasion. And I don't crave their company like I once did, either.

Agreed!
  • Choclat_Pearl
    Choclat_Pearl Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Oh Yeah, and

Did you know Chips and Potatoes are Stalking Me?... Just can't accept rejection, I might need a restraining order LOL
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options

this.

much better to do this than to cut it out completely.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Fast food mainly, I so miss having a chinese now and then though! X
  • simplysarahd
    Options
    I have just broken up with pasta, bread, crackers, chips, tortillas, etc.....but I decided eating small portions of rice, quineoa, or couscous once a day is fine.