Girl Scout Cookies

Options
Is anyone else as annoyed with these evil little things as I am?! I ate 3/4 of a box of Samoas yesterday and 4 Tagalongs today...gave the rest of the box to my co-workers. Generally I can have willpower and have just a little of something but not with these! Bah! I hate the yummy stupid things!:mad: :explode: :devil:

Replies

• kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else as annoyed with these evil little things as I am?! I ate 3/4 of a box of Samoas yesterday and 4 Tagalongs today...gave the rest of the box to my co-workers. Generally I can have willpower and have just a little of something but not with these! Bah! I hate the yummy stupid things!:mad: :explode: :devil:
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I am in the SAME boat..I got the daisy go rounds (they arent that bad) and the carmel delights..I ate only 3..then gave the rest of the box to my boyfriend and let him eat them..I still have a box left tho..:sick:
  • kimmaboo
    Options
    there is a reason i say no thank you everytime if i buy them i would eat the whole box i think they put crack in them so youll buy more next year i wont be so lucky to say no thank you my dd will be a seller
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Haha! They ARE crack! LOL I just can't say no to Girl Scout cookies. I HAVE to buy them. Maybe next year I'll ask if they can just give me two cookies from each box then keep the rest for their troop. LOL
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    there is a reason i say no thank you everytime if i buy them i would eat the whole box i think they put crack in them so youll buy more next year i wont be so lucky to say no thank you my dd will be a seller

ah but many forget a person can always donate to the group rather than 'buy' the item, whether it be GS Boy Scouts, and all the rest that come door to door or at the workplace.

Donations have no calories!:tongue::laugh: :drinker:
  • RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    My daughter is in the girl scouts so i feel your pain and then some. I'll be freezing the cookies. Not to unfreeze until i meet my goal.
  • RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Oh, and by the way, as a cost savings measure for the mfg, there are two less cookies per box this year.

So that'll save you a few calories! :bigsmile:
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    ate an entire box of somoas a few weeks ago
    GS cookies are the devil:devil:
  • farmgirlh
    Options
    In my area you can send cookies to the troops so I buy the cookies but leave them there for the troops. If I bought them they wouldn't make them home LOL :) Good luck!
  • abillings9
    Options
    I bought 5 boxes from the GS down the street. I've been doing good though, eating them in moderation. My dh has helped by scarfing the majority of them. LOL
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    I was asked to buy them I said no thank you and they said were taking a survey which ones do you like? I laughed and said all of them.:laugh: They laughed too:laugh: So I guess I made someone's day. Not by buying just by laughing:bigsmile: I save myself as I really like the mint ones and I would of eaten the whole thing. :sad: So no cookies for me. :grumble:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    In my area you can send cookies to the troops so I buy the cookies but leave them there for the troops. If I bought them they wouldn't make them home LOL :) Good luck!
    So glad you brought that up to remind folks..

I don't really understand why folks buy them if they know they are binge/trigger foods? ::shrugs:::

There's been ALOT of GSC threads here in the last few weeks and it's funny how they all are so similiar... like the cookies are alive and broke into the buyers homes!:laugh: :laugh: :tongue:

FC:heart: