No motivation help

Options
Hi there peeps im gem new here,
ive currently got no motivation how do u all get your motivation?
Any tips x

Replies

• nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 2,000 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. I'm new here too. My motivation is to get my health and life back! And, seeing the results of my hard work and healthy eating, give me more motivation to keep pressing forward.
  • lauragreenbaum
    lauragreenbaum Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    The best motivation is results. Just get started....begin tracking your food, get some exercise, and weigh yourself. Once you start seeing results, you'll be motivated to continue. Good luck!
  • dlbohl1991
    dlbohl1991 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Cheesy as it sounds I love watching motivational videos on YouTube:) hope that helps and feel free to add
  • ohortert14
    ohortert14 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My motivation has always come from the scale (I know that can sometimes be bad) plus the way I look in the mirror. I’m one I have to physically see the results to stay motivated and when I hit plateaus I can get discouraged and loss that motivation. But eating right and exercise makes me feel good and I need to constantly remind myself that, even when the scale doesn’t always agree. Good Luck!
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

I log my food diary a few days in advance. That keeps me engaged.

I get on the scale every morning. That keeps me motivated.

I eat at a calorie deficit. That keeps me disciplined.
  • EmBeatie
    EmBeatie Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    What are your goals? To look better? To go down a dress size? To be healthier? Fitter? Write down what they are and work towards that.
  • itsmeadelo
    itsmeadelo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    gemziwoo wrote: »
    Hi there peeps im gem new here,
    ive currently got no motivation how do u all get your motivation?
    Any tips x

Hello you have to find your gym partner maybe it will be good and this step can help you to go to gym