Replies

• sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    My relationship ended with Doritos....we were pretty tight before....lol
  • _eislek_
    _eislek_ Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Soda. :( It's too much of a temptation to have around. I miss you Dr. Pepper!!
  • kittyloo123
    kittyloo123 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    wowza! Let's see, bread,poatoes, rice, sugar, juice, dessert, cake, cookies, any chip, or fast food. Out.
    The what i can have is a shorter list actually. Vegetables, fruit, rice cakes,lean protien,Oatmeal, yogert, and egg whites.
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    I just recently (this last week) broke up with artificial sweetener. I caved and had a diet Pepsi at lunch and it didn't taste as good as I remember. The water with lime was much more refreshing. Who knew?!
  • bubbles143
    Options
    Hamburgers, i go for turkey burgers now :)
  • philosohoe
    philosohoe Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I had to break up with Del Taco. I went back one time, but it wasn't nearly as satisfying as I thought it would be, and I felt cheap afterwards. Some relationships are just too toxic to hold on to. LOL!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I haven't broken up with anything....I just don't see them as often as I used to LOL

LOL .. this. I told some of my old favorites that I was feeling stifled and wanted to incorporate new things in to my routine.
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Plantains...As a Rican this is a major break up!
  • snyakowa
    snyakowa Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Proud that whenever I go to mcdonalds, I dont order cheese burgers but asian salad or smoothies!!!!!!yayy!!! Then i refuse to eat white bread, fried foods make me sick, so i dont bother eating them anyways, I dont like sodas so i dont drink them, I drink juice or tea!
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    OMG, I feel somedays like I have broken up with everything!

Over the years, I have eliminated:

Fast food
    Animal products
    White sugar
    White flour
    Artificial sweeteners
    Soda
    Booze
    Potato chips
    Tortilla chips (my latest breakup. almost makes me cry!)
    Salt (I changed from regular to pink himalayan sea salt, and I've cut that almost completely out now)
    oh, and I've recently decided that if it's fried, it died, and I don't want dead food.

I've drastically reduced:
    Gluten & Breads - i.e., pasta, bread, whole grain based vegan meal items
    Crackers
    Hummus
    non-dairy treats
    The quantity of fruit I eat at a sitting. Used to think of fruit as "free", back when I was doing the 100% raw thing, but I've cut back my amounts quite a bit, hoping to balance my carbs/protein better.

At work, when the cakes and cookies and sweet rolls come in, I hide in my cube with a container of grapes or a banana, and tell myself that they do not exist out there!
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    gluten :(
  • JulyHummingbird
    JulyHummingbird Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    White foods, for the most part :)
  • bhagavatilad1
    Options
    definately soda sprite but I do sneak 4oz sometimes.
  • tamgreen135
    Options
    I've broken up with fast food, with added sugar, Dr. Pepper and his cousins Coke and Pepsi. Refuse to go out with diet processed food. Don't miss any of them. Still get occasional chocolate booty calls.
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Still get occasional chocolate booty calls.

awesome! i want a booty call now...lol!!
  • sherismb
    sherismb Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I broke up with chips and salsa, because they kept wanting to make it a threesome and bring margarita with them!
  • LisaM100
    LisaM100 Posts: 14
    Options
    I broke up with Dr. Pepsi, and am now in a committed relationship with my bike.
  • klewis81
    klewis81 Posts: 122
    Options
    This thread is too cute and I've been laughing out loud at the clever wording! I've "broken up with" wine but occasionally we are friends with benefits. We are both ok with this new relationship. I also slammed the door shut on mayo and have embarked on a healthy LTR with mustard.
  • Ittee
    Ittee Posts: 285
    Options
    Still get occasional chocolate booty calls.

lol, me too
  • mamax5
    mamax5 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I had to break up with Monster energy drink...regular soda and diet soda....but it's ok, I still have crystal light.