-10lbs and still going :)

Options
The first ten pounds are gone! goodbye never ever come back :) sorry this might not be that big of a success to some people but it is to me. I've struggled with my weight since i was a child (I was allowed to eat whatever I wanted and it added up fast) but now that i'm a junior and high school and prom is coming up i want to shed the weight. I want to look back on my prom pictures and not think how terrible i looked instead be proud of the way i looked. This is my first success of many to come and although I may not see the results now, I have to start somewhere right? Any tips or advice is much appreciated :) and don't be afraid to add me!

Replies

• melissa_leah
    Options
    Awesome :D
  • kynichol21
    Options
    Congratulations and good luck. I look back at my prom pictures and I remember thinking I was fat then and I only wish some day I will look that good again. Keep up the good work and you can do it. Just remember to stick with it even if you get stuck.
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a big success to me! Congrats and good luck on having many more 10 lbs losses!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Hey any weight lost is success in my book. . Good for you. . Keep rockin!:smile:
  • crestchick82
    Options
    Thanks for the support, ya'll are great and the reason i stay motivated :) i lovee success stories :)
  • jan169
    jan169 Posts: 38
    Options
    Awesome!! We have similar goals! I'm a senior in high school and I'm trying to drop my weight before prom next spring, and I can tell you that I have never wanted anything more in my life than to be an average size and be incredibly fit! Also, I want to look back at my prom pictures and be proud of the way I look. It's the beginning of our journey, and I know we will succeed! Feel free to add me if you want! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!