Ab Circle Pro?

Options
Hey has anyone used an Ab Circle Pro machine? I'm considering getting one, but don't want to waste my money if it's no good. Infomercial looks good lol! I'm looking for something that will help me tone up without hurtung my back (lying on the ground isn't possible for me). Any feedback from people who have actually used one would be great.

Replies

• gmann1973
    gmann1973 Posts: 247
    Options
    bought one gave it to my mom, I really dnt feel it like I thought I would
  • Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I have one. I like it. I need to start using it again. haha. You see results.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Does a gym around you have one you can try out? My gym just bought one and I think that it is great but not really that hard
  • realitybytez
    Options
  • alexg94
    alexg94 Posts: 44
    Options
    Never waste your money on infomercials unless its P90X!
  • realitybytez
    Options
    173 User reviews on Amazon.com: http://amzn.to/pVEG8m

wish it was easier to post links here.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Let me think... how many MFP members with awesome abs do I recall mentioning the use of any ab gadget... none....

Save your money.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    (lying on the ground isn't possible for me)

how about a stability ball?

Then when you're not using it for crunches you can sit on it like a chair. It engages your core and forces you NOT to slouch so it's good for your posture.
  • dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I agree. I have read several articles that say that ab work is the least effective workouts you can do for your weight loss goals.

You use your abs in every exercise there is. If you target your abs the most, you take away from more beneficial workouts. Target your largest muscles. (quads, glutes, and hamstrings) for the best results to speed your metabolism. The best way to help your abs is with proper diet.