New to myfitnesspal but not to the dieting world!!

Options
Hello all my fellow friends =-]. Today is the day I feel like starting new, and begining to live a long happy, healthy life! Let the weight loss begin. Good Luck to all that are on the same journey.

Replies

• chedeco
    chedeco Posts: 109
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! Feel free to add me as a friend and congrats on your decision to start a new, healthier lifestyle!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • Lolyballs
    Lolyballs Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP! you have come to the right place. I am so happy my friend told me about this site. The members are great... there to offer encouragement or a kick in the pants if you need it. lol. Add me if you like
  • Bluejay789
    Bluejay789 Posts: 176
    Options
    Welcome.... This is the place to get motivation and support. Log your food before you eat and watch the pounds melt away!

Of course you have to exercise and eat right. You can do it. This is the only thing I have done that I can use my own food and I am loosing at least 1-2 pounds a week.
  • leanneward1984
    Options
    Im new to this too, ive been going gym and lost 16lb in a month and thats without dieting so hopefully you guys will give me a few tips on dieting and we can help each other along the way xx
  • MrsBizzo
    Options
    Hello my friend! Good to see you here, we'll work on this together and kick some a**. I go your back, you'll have mine.
    We'll show them what they're missing out on. :tongue: